Chapter 9-The tingles

Vincent's pov

She took all the information in like a good girl. I'm glad she understood. I could see some of it was confusing but we will talk more about it tomorrow after she sleeps on everything. I'm finally showering her the little room.

I opened the door and hee face was in confusion. "This is a little room rose, you would stay in here,play in here,nap in here and other things if you would agree to be my little. It has almsot everything you need. It has a crib and a big girl bed, it also has toys and stuffies for you to play with. If you agree to be my little we will still have to go out and get you clothes and other little things you would need like binkies for when you need something to suck on, sippy cups so you don't spill anything, little kids plates and bowls along with little cups and silverware."

"Now I'm not gonna force anything on you. I'm gonna give you tonight to sleep and think on it. And we will talk more about it tomorrow. Would you like to stay and sleep in here or do you want to go to my room." "I want to stay in here for tonight to think everything through if that's okay with you." "Yes of course princess. Take your time and I'll come get to for dinner." I kissed her on the forehead and left her alone to think while I go and make dinner.

Rose pov

This was a lot to take in, I never even knew this was a thing. I don't know if I would be a good little for him. I don't even know how to act or what to do. I stayed in the room and feel into what daddy calls little headspace while I colored and played with all the toys, I was starting to get sleepy until daddy came in syaing it was time for dinner. "Me no wanna get uppp." I started whining. "Come on little one you can sleep once you eat dinner and we take a bath." Instarted whining more. "No dinner, no bath, me wanna sweep right nowwww." "Ima count to three if you don't get up ima spank your bottom." I instantly got up not wanting to know what it felt like.

After I reluctantly ate dinner daddy bribed me with a bubble bath. "If you eat all your dinner we can have a fun bubble bath instead of a boring one." I instantly started shoving food into my math to try and hurry. "Rose do not shove food into your mouth your going to choke." "Yes daddy" I saw Vincent tense and move around in his pants. Maybe he don't like me calling him daddy I need to apologize. I instantly became bigger. " I'm sorry sir I can see you tense when I call you daddy I won't say it anymore." He came over to my side and tilted my chin up. "Little one I love when tou call me daddy. It just makes me hard." I was confused what he meant. "It's my dick sweety you make me wanna fuck you." I started instantly blushing and got tingles down in my private area "I know your not ready so I'm not gonna push it any farther, how about we go take that bath I promised you huh?"

I started slipping again thinking about a bubble bath. " yay daddy give me bubble bath." He chucked saying come on sweety. After a while of playing in the bubble bath and Vincent bathing me I still had those tingles in my private area. "Daddy my area tingles and feels weird." "What feels weird baby girl point towards it for me." I pointed down to my private area and his eyes turned a dark brown almsot black. "Daddy what's wrong?" "You know how I said my dick got hard when you call me daddy?" I started getting more tingles thinking about it and started squirming around in his grip. "Well your princess parts get wet, it's called being horny." "Is that bad?" "No seeety it just means your craving a release down there." Whatever this release is that he's talking about I want it. I want the tingles gone. "Daddy make the tingles go away for me." If possible his eyes went even darker.