Fire And Sound

Fire Country: Forest / Near Katana Mountain

Trees, boulders, hell even the earth itself was blown away by the blast of gravity that was sent out. Team Shikamaru recovered however and looked at the source of the attack...a redheaded girl about their age with eyes that were all too familiar to the group.

"She has the Rinnegan?! What the hell?! I thought Naruto was the only one!" Kiba exclaimed in surprise.

"Clearly we were mistaken," Neji mused upon seeing the powerful doujutsu.

"This just got a lot more troublesome," Shikamaru said with narrowed eyes.

"Bansho Tenin," the group turned and evaded several trees that came at them. "You can run but you can't hide from my eyes little rats," Tayuya stated.

Yugito stuck to the trunk of a nearby tree and kept her eyes on the Oto nin. "You all get out of here and go after the Uchiha and pinkie. I'll stay here and face her".

"You can't expect us to leave you to fight her alone can you?" Kiba growled out.

"I'm the only one here with any experience with the Rinnegan; I know its weakness. If you've got a better idea I'd love to hear it," Yugito shot back. "Besides the longer we stay here the closer our mission comes to failure; get going. I can handle this," she told them.

Shikamaru nodded in understanding, "alright but don't get yourself killed. Naruto would never forgive me if anything happened to you," he and the others disappeared after the other Oto nins a moment later.

"Deciding to face me alone? You are either brave or stupid," Tayuya mocked.

"Actually I wanted to talk to you without anyone else listening in," Yugito smirked unimpressed. "I want to know where you came from Uzumaki," Tayuya's eyes widened at the name. "Yes I know your clan name; only an Uzumaki can wield the Rinnegan since they are descended from the Rikudō-Sennin so that makes you one. What I want to know is where did you come from when I know for a fact that the homeland of the Uzumaki was destroyed years ago".

"As if I'll tell you anything, bitch," Tayuya snarled.

Yugito's eyes narrowed into a glare, "then I'll make you talk".

"Shinra Tensei!" dust was blown up as gravity blew away another section of the earth.

'Damn it she has more control than Naruto,' Yugito thought as she recovered.

"Mateki: Genbusō Kyoku," Tayuya whispered and played her flute.

A Doki came from the side and swung its large club at the blond girl; Yugito dropped down below the branch to evade. Another Doki was waiting for her however; it held some kind of large double-edged sword and slashed at her as she fell. Yugito used her fire manipulation to literally blast herself out of the way and land on the ground below.

"Kaizuki!" Yugito called out as she turned swiftly and slashed at where the final Doki was located. It evaded the attack however and instead she cut through a tree causing it to melt.

"Not bad bitch but not good enough," Tayuya said with a smirk.

"Why don't you come down here and say that to my face?" Yugito growled up at her. "Tsuin Raikyu!" two spheres of lightning chakra were hurled at the redhead whom just let the grin on her face widen.

"Shinra Tensei," she whispered as the two lightning balls were dispersed.

'She even has Naruto's defence capabilities as well; damn it. I'll just have to get in close and attack from there. This better work,' Yugito thought and ignited her arm in a blaze. "Kaizuki," the blond said as she slashed the ground in front of her, causing smoke to erupt upwards.