Battle in the Snow

Fire Country: Tanzaku Town

"Are you sure this is the place?" Naruto asked as the team arrived with Sandayu right behind them.

Yugito nodded, "she's definitely inside".

"Alright I'll go in first, try and talk to her. If that doesn't work well...I'll just let you handle it Yugito," he said to her and she nodded in understanding.

"Good luck," Yugito said as he entered the establishment.

He found Yukie sitting at the darkened counter and approached her carefully. "Excuse me," he said as he narrowly passed a man wearing a hat which covered his eyes putting himself between the actress and the man. The man just kept walking as Naruto turned to the actress sitting at the bar, "Fujikaze Yukie I presume?"

"Who wants to know?" she asked sending him a sideways glance.

"Uzumaki Naruto," the Chunin answered simply.

"...You're a little too young for me kid," she told him trying to get a rise out of him.

It didn't work, "old enough to kill, old enough to screw around". He turned his attention downwards to her neck and something caught his attention, "..."

"Quit staring pervert," she shot at him.

Naruto just ignored it however, "that necklace you have..." She froze at the mention of it, 'what is this feeling? It's like the feeling I got from the Shodaime's necklace but...it's different'.

"It's nothing," Yukie said turning away.

Naruto shook it off, "who are you really?"

She looked at him for a moment before she answered, "I'm nothing but a lie. Nothing but words on paper that are expected to be alive...what about you? Who are you really?"

"I...I don't know anymore...or perhaps I never did," he answered truthfully.

Yukie chuckled darkly, "then you should just go home".

"...Your right," Naruto said and turned back towards the door. "You're broken; nothing but a shell for a lie," he said as he passed her towards the exit.

She shuddered slightly as he passed her, 'that boy...he's just like him,' she thought remembering the man who had saved her ten years ago.

"Well how did it go?" Sakura asked once he was outside.

"Not as well as I'd hoped...Yugito get too it," he said and the Kumo nin nodded. She entered the bar a moment later with the others close behind, "we should make this fast".

"Raikyu," Yugito whispered and sent a small ball of lightning at the actress causing her to instantly freeze up and fall into unconsciousness. "I only used enough chakra to disable her; there's no permanent damage of any kind".

"Good; Sasuke help me with her," Naruto said as he threw her arm over his shoulder and the Uchiha reluctantly got the other arm. Naruto turned to the manager and asked, "Where to now?"

Snow Country: Unknown Location

"She has the Hex Crystal; there is question that she is Kazahana Koyuki, your niece," the leader of the Yuki-nins stated as he bowed on one knee.

The Snow Daimyo merely chuckled, "interesting".

"She's not alone however; my spy says she is being guarded by Team Kakashi," the leader finished.

"Kakashi? As in the Hatake Kakashi?" the female of the group asked with a small smirk.

"It would appear he has personally trained her escort though he does not appear to be a member of the team," the leader replied with a nod.