Chapter 21: Meanwhile... (in our universe)

"Boo, feed the god damn fish! Cause it's gonna die if you don't!"

"What!? Why won't you?!"

"Cause it's not my fish! It's Tommy's and yours!"

"Bo!" Ranboo sighed exasperatedly as he walked out into the kitchen still mostly wearing his pajamas.

He opened the cabinet took out the fish food and poured some into the small aquarium that Clementine resided in.

"It's not that hard feeding one single fish", he said as he put the container away.

"Clementine is not my fish. It's not my job to feed it", Tubbo answered.

"But you could help, you know?"

"Eh, don't really feel like it", the ram hybrid shrugged as he changed the channel on the TV.
"Boo, come here..."

"Yes Bee?" Ranboo asked as he walked over to look at the TV as well. "Oh..."

"The owner of Puffy's Delights Cara Was Taken along with her son Foolish Was Taken gone missing. If anyone sees any of the two, please report to the police or the heroes immediately."

"Oh indeed... We need to call Tommy and make sure he's okay", the shorter brunet was just about to pick up his phone when someone knocked rapidly on the door.

"I'll open!" Ranboo teleported over to the door and opened it to find the most absurd sight he'd ever seen.

"Uh, Bee? You might wanna come here too..."

Tubbo ran over and almost tripped on his own foot when he saw who was at the door.

"I told you this would happen."

"Oh shut up. Tubs, Ran, let us in. I'll explain everything!"

"Tommy why the fuck is fucking Siren and Oleander here?!"

"I'll explain, I swear, but just please let us in!" Tommy pleaded.

Tubbo sighed as he motioned for Ranboo to step out of the way and let the trio in. "You better have a good fucking explanation."

"I do, I do, just please let us get settled inside!"

They closed all the curtains and made sure to lock every possible exit before the geared up trio stepped into the living room.

"Well?" Tubbo prompted.

"So umm... Just take off your masks", Tommy said. He had already taken his goggles off.

"Alright", Oleander responded as she pulled the mask from her face.

Siren sighed as he pulled down his 'blindfold'.

"So umm, yes, Wilbur is Siren, and Oleander is Niki. I'm her intern at the hero tower and yes, she is like a mole", Tommy explained.

"Hold on!" Tubbo raised his hand up. "So then if Wilbur is Siren..."

"Yes, Phil is Crow and Techno is Blade", Wilbur filled in.

"I can't believe you...", Tubbo muttered.

"It's not like I knew up until like an hour ago!" Tommy complained.

"So, why are you here?" the ender hybrid asked.

"We might just be in need of your help?" Tommy scratched the back of his neck.

"Of course you do!" Tubbo exclaimed exasperatedly.

"... Even if Tubbo doesn't, I'll help", Ranboo said as he walked away and the came back with most of his vigilante look complete. He was only missing his goggles, his tail, the pointy ears and the colour change in his fringe.