Chapter 2: Life sometimes takes turns you don't intend on taking

It seems cc!Wilbur danger is over, so the title has been changed back. But, please do let me know if cc!Wilbur danger comes back!

-------------------------------------------

As he was walking down the streets along numerous houses and apartment buildings, he was freezing. He was wearing his warmest clothes, but it was still really cold. It was dark already and he was the only one out there. Everyone else probably keeping themself warm to go to the city fair later.

As Tommy was about to take a turn towards the shop, he heard a faint thud. He looked around, but all he saw was an very dark alleyway.

'C'mon Tommy don't be so stupid' he thought to himself. 'It's probably just a raccoon'.

But he couldn't stop his curiousness, and so he walked towards the alley he heard the thud from.

What he saw there was beyond terrifying. One of the most feared supervillains lay there, a quite visible hole in his chest, bleeding out.

"What the fuck..." Tommy muttered to himself.

The supervillain - Siren- in that moment looked quite harmless with his impossibly messy brown hair and brown trench coat, but Tommy knew he couldn't think that he was safe.

'Just walk away... Pretend you didn't see this... Or- Or call the cops! They'll know what to do...' he thought to himself.

But no matter how hard he thought of going away, he just couldn't bring himself to do so.
'I'm a vigilante, for fucks sake... I shouldn't be helping villains!' he thought to himself as he put his backpack down and knelt down next to the unconscious body of Siren. 'Just heal him up a bit and you'll be good to go' he thought.

And so he rolled his sleeves up, took a closer look at the wound -which, Tommy pointed out to himself, was quite big- and pressed his hands over it. As he saw the red glow coming from his hands, he closed his eyes. He could already start to feel drowsy. After some while, he took his hands off and opened his eyes to see he had healed the wound almost completely.

'That should be good' he thought to himself.

Just as he was about to get up and leave pretending nothing happened, someone grabbed him by his jacket and pinned him to a wall.

"What the fuck?!" Tommy shouted.

"Who are you?! What did you do?!" Siren shouted at him.

"I saved your life! Instead of pinning me to a wall you could thank me!" Tommy snapped.
'Oh fuck... I shouldn't have snapped' he thought.

Then suddenly, Siren let go of him stepping away from him and crossing his arms. He looked down at his wound and dropped his hands in surprise. "What the-?" he exclaimed.

"As said, I saved your life. You're welcome", Tommy said trying to keep a distance between him and the villain.

"How did you do that?" Siren asked in disbelief.

"Well, you just happen to be on your lucky day. You managed to be found by the one big man who can heal with his hands!" Tommy said looking proud, which he realised he shouldn't really, cause it was a villain he had just healed.

"What- Why?" Siren asked in disbelief.

"I just happened to walk by and decided to save a life", Tommy shrugged.

"You want something don't you?" Siren said crossing his arms once again.

"What? No! As I said, I just happened to walk by and decided to save a life!" Tommy repeated taking a step back.

"What do you want?" Siren said the command.

"Geez, how many times do I have to say it? I want nothing. I just happened to walk by and decided to save your life!" Tommy once again repeated.

"What...?" Siren said, this time confused.

"Holy fuck, do I need to repeat it again? I don't want-" Tommy started.

"No, not that", Siren cut him off. "I used my powers on you. But they didn't work", Siren explained.

"Wait. So I'm immune to your commands? Cool!" Tommy said.
'Man, I must be one lucky and special vigilante' he thought to himself.

Siren just scoffed and looked away. "Wait, what's the time?" Siren then suddenly asked.

Tommy took out his phone and turned it on. "Almost half past 10pm", he said.

"Oh fuck..." Siren said looking around.

"Why?" Tommy asked.

"Not your business, child, but I have to go", Siren said walking towards the fire escape ladders and climbing onto them.

"Hey, I'm not a child!" Tommy shouted.

"Alright, child. See ya 'round!" Siren said as he climbed up the fire escape ladders and went to the rooftop.

"Still not a child! And I won't be 'seeing ya 'round' cause you're a villain and I'm not!" Tommy shouted after the man.

He then shook his head and continued his way to the shop. He did the shopping, went home, put all the stuff away and left to the city fair. He was already gonna be late.

"Where on holy earth is he?!" Tubbo exclaimed as the time clock hit 10 past 11pm.

"Don't worry Bee, he just probably got caught up in the shopping. Maybe he didn't bring the list with him or he thought he didn't and went home just to find out he had it all along", Ranboo tried to reassure his short friend. "I'm sure it's nothing bad", he said as he put his hand on the shorter's head.

"Mm... Alright... I sure hope so..." Tubbo muttered crossing his arms leaning onto the taller.

A few moments later Ranboo saw a mop of blond hair run towards them with a not exactly natural speed. The mop of blond hair stopped next to them panting.

"Sorry guys-... I'm late-... Got caught-... Up-... In-... Shopping..." the mop of blond hair said, clearly out of breath.

"So caught up you are a little over 10 minutes late, Tommy?" Tubbo questioned.

"Yeah. And I thought I had left the list, so I had to run back home, but turns out, it was a false alarm. I had it on me the whole time!" Tommy explained.

"See Bee? Just as I said. Nothing bad", Ranboo said.

"Yeah..." Tubbo said, sounding a little mad.

"Well? What are we waiting for? Let's go! Time to have some fun!" Tommy said already walking off.

"Hey, wait up for us!" Tubbo exclaimed running after Tommy.

"Guys! Please not again! And wait!" Ranboo shouted as he ran after them.