Chapter 16: The dinner

It seems cc!Wilbur danger is over, so the title has been changed back. But, please do let me know if cc!Wilbur danger comes back!

Also, question to audience; should I continue the fic with Technoblade included or should I just not include him anymore? If you do not understand why, just take a look around social media for recent news about him.

Also, just because I'm so bad at describing what the characters look like, have a link to a unlisted YT video I posted that has the current designs(which would be the time after this chapter)
https://youtu.be/iv297ZaSJpM

-------------------------------------------

The next morning Tommy woke up quite excited. His 3 families would be together.
Yes, 3 families, because he has his biological family, Tubbo and Ranboo are like family to him as well, and Wilbur, Techno and Phil are like his family too.

In the morning Puffy called Tommy, to let him know that he'd be going with her straight from his shift.

Nearing noon, Techno drove Tommy to work.

"Hey Foolish!" Tommy greeted his brother.

"Hi Tommy. Man, this all still feels quite surreal. You being my younger brother... It feels so surreal", Foolish said as he took off his unfiorm, while Tommy put his on.

"I know. But, if this helps, I couldn't have even wished for a better adoptive brother", Tommy said.

"Aww, Tommy", Foolished said dragging out the 'y'. "I couldn't have wished for a better brother either", he said, giving Tommy a hug. Tommy hugged him back.

"But now, you better go get ready! We only have around 6 hours before me and mum go pick up the others for dinner", Tommy said.

"Yeah, you're right. I'll see you at dinner Tom!" Foolish waved goodbye as he left.

It was now only an hour before Puffy would come get Tommy, when two people stepped in.

"Clay! Shut up!" a brunette man shouted, with a thick british accent.

"No, you shut up, Gogy!" the blonde said.

'Gogy?... Nah, I bet it's a quite common nickname', Tommy thought to himself.

"Hello and welcome to Puffy's delights. What can I get you?" Tommy asked.

"Hi, um could I get a London fog and some biscuits that match, please?" the brunette asked.

"Name?" Tommy asked.

"George", the brunette -George- said.

"Alright. And for you?" Tommy asked the other man, writing the name on a cup.
He seemed quite in a shock.

"Hello?" Tommy asked.

"Oh, uhm, sorry. I'll just get a fruit tea with a tart, thank you", the dirty blond said. "The name's Clay", he said.

"Alright. Will you pay it all in one or are those two different orders?" Tommy asked.

"Together", Clay said pulling out his wallet.

"Alright. That'll be a total of 20 l'mandollars", Tommy said.

"Alright", Clay said giving Tommy the money, who cashed it in.

"Your drinks will be done in a few minutes", Tommy said as he went to make their drinks.

'Why does he look so much like my brother Clay, just older...? Even his name matches!' Tommy pondered.

As he was making the drinks he kept glancing at the two men from time to time.

Clay had dirty blond hair. His eyes were bright green and he had a small Dream smile on his neck under his chin. He was wearing a green hoodie with black jeans.