Chapter 12: The heroes vs a bird part2

It seems cc!Wilbur danger is over, so the title has been changed back. But, please do let me know if cc!Wilbur danger comes back!

-------------------------------------------

After a 30 minute drive they arrived at the fair.

Tommy and Ranboo saw many tents and other stuff.

"So Toms, where do you wanna go?" Wilbur asked.

"Everywhere!" Tommy said looking very excited.

Wilbur laughed a bit. "I don't think we have time to go everywhere", he said.

They parked and Tommy got out of the car looking a little sad.

"But! We'll try, alright Toms?" Wilbur quickly added as he saw Tommy's expression.

That seemed to lighten Tommy's mood cause he looked once again very excited.

"Come on, let's go. I have our tickets in my phone", Wilbur said as he led Tommy to the entrance.

Tommy grabbed Wilbur's hand and started to run. "Come on Wil, then hurry up!" he said pulling Wilbur.

"Alright, alright, calm down Tommy, I'm coming!" Wilbur said and started to run as well so he wouldn't get pulled by Tommy.

"And there they go", Phil said as he watched Tommy and Wilbur run off. "So that leaves us 3 as a team", he continued. "Hope you don't mind, Ranboo", he added.

"No, no, I don't. Let Tommy have his fun. He seems to have a special bond with Wilbur", Ranboo said.

"They sure do have a special bond", Phil admitted.

"Have you guys never been to a fair?" Techno asked. "Since both of you seemed quite intrigued by the sight of the fair."

"Well, we've been to the rare government funded ones, which are usually free, but not otherwise. We really don't have the money for that. Tommy's the only one with a more precise salary. Mine and Tubbo's changes regularly", Ranboo said.

"Oh. That makes sense. Well, enjoy this chance then, I guess?" Techno said.

"Thank you", Ranboo said semi-awkwardly.

"You don't have to be awkward, Techno's trying his best to socialise. This is normal", Phil said. "But we've lingered enough, let's go!"

3 hours later Tommy and Wilbur have been to half of the rides and places that there were.

"Alright, which one next, Crazy River or Haunted Mansion -coaster?" Wilbur asked Tommy.

"I say let's get the all the haunted and those sorts of rides quickly out of the way now", Tommy said.

"You scared of them, Toms?" Wilbur asked teasingly.

"S-Shut up...", Tommy said looking actually scared a bit.

"Hey, it's alright. I'll be there with you. You can always hold my hand or hide away by hugging me if you need to", Wilbur reassured Tommy. "I didn't mean to make fun of you Toms."

Tommy nodded as he started to walk in the Haunted Mansion -coaster.

"Toms, we can even completely skip the scary ones", Wilbur said stopping Tommy. "We don't have to go on those too", he added.

Tommy stood for a while.
"Alright, so where is this Crazy River?" Tommy asked, his mood completely changing in just a matter of seconds.

"This way", Wilbur chuckled to himself and led Tommy to their next ride.

5 more rides later Tommy got hungry.

"Wil, I'm hungry", Tommy said.

"Okay, let's go find a place to eat", Wilbur said as he looked at the map in his hands. "This way", he said and walked in the direction he was pointing.