LaLa And OkOk

Short Version

Spider and Kie were walking around the forest.Spider just talking about random things and Kie just nodding as he makes sure they dont get lost on the way back.
1 hour later
Kie had no idea what spider was talking about anymore.He was just listening.Loving to hear the others voice.But he got tired of it.Kie stopped in front of spider.Spider immediately stopped inches away."Spider.What are you talking about" Kie says as he grabs spiders waist."Im talking about-Let me rephrase that.WHY are you talking about it" Kie interrupts.Spider looks up at him."I need you to shut up for 5 minutes" Kie says kinda loud.Spider took a step back.He nods.They continue walking in silence.Spider feels tears poke his eyes.He followed kie in silence and sadness.Kie turned around to look at spider.He was wiping his eyes trying his hardest to stop crying.Kie bites his lip."spider.Come here" Kie says.Spider rubs his eyes and walks closer."what" He says.Kie pulls him even closer.Spider looks up at him."Im sorry for making you shut up" Kie says.More tears fall.Spider nods.Kie tilts his head slightly."what are you thinking about" He asks.Spider sniffles."do you think im annoying" He mumbles.Kie feels his heart sink.What has he done."oh god..of course not" Kie smiles as he cups spiders face.Spider sniffles.Kie can tell he doesn't believe him."come here" Kie says as hd hugs spider.Spider cries into kies chest."Im sorry man.." Kie speaks softly as he rubs the shorter boys back.Spider backs away.He wipes his tears."Talk to me.." Kie smiles.Spider looks up at him with a small smile."About what" Spider asks."everything" Kie say.Spider smiles."Ok so first things first-" As spider began to talk as Kie held his hand and walked him along back to the clan.Enjoying every minute of his best friends sweet voice.No matter what he talked about.