Flinch

Neteyam and Aonung were arguing."YOU CANNOT AND YOU WILL NOY TAKE MY LITTLE SIBLING BEYOND THE REEF" Neteyam yells back at Aonung."Whats the problem we'll stick together?!"Aonung yells back.Loak Kiri,Tsireya and Sie all watching.The went back and forth for a few minutes.Kiri rolling her eyes and tsireya trying to trt them to calm down.Aonung put his hand up to make an expression.Neteyam has never flinched so hard in is life.He quickly put his hands up to cover his face as he quickly then slowly backed away.Aonung looks at Neteyam sympathetically."woah teyam i-im sorry..please" Neteyam says as he backs up more.Clearly scared of the reef boy now.Loak immediately steps in front of his brother."back up." He says seriously.Neteyam couldn't snap out of his scared state.Tears fell down his cheeks.Aonumg pushed loak out the way.Tsireya grabbed loaks arms softly.Telling him to stop.Aonung walked up to Teyam.Neteyams back had hit a tree.He sob's.
"please dont hit me ill be good i promise" He sobs and begs.Aonung looks down at the shorter boy as he grabs his waist.Neteyam turns his head the moment aonung does so.Terrified at what hes about to do.But nothing happens.All he felt were soft waist rubs."who hit you?"Aonung says seriously.
Neteyam was crying so hard it was unbelievable.
"leave" Aonung says he turns to face the others.
"LEAVE" He yells.Making Neteyam flinch again and sob.Everyone begins quickly leaving.

"Teyam..i would never hurt you" Nung says softly.Neteyam slowly turns his head forward.He looks up at Nung with crys still breaking out of him.He couldn't stop."you are so beautiful..why would i ever put my hands on you to bring you harm?" Nung says as he continues rubbing Neteyams waist."i-im sorry" Teyam sobs."no need to apologize" Nung says."but i need to know whos been hitting you.Making you act like this" Numg says.Neteyam stays quiet.He tries to stop crying.It doesn't work.He tries to take deep breathe to make it stop.Still doesn't work.Sobs pouring out his mouth.Nung heart aches realizing that Neteyam doesn't want to do this.Its just instinct.And instinct he cant control.So he couldn't control it and turn it off to talk to nung."love i need you to talk to me.." Nung speaks."i cant Aonung.I cant"He sobs."alright its ok we can wait" Nung says as Neteyams legs shake.Just before he collapsed to the ground Aonung quickly caught him.He picked the sobbing boy up bridal style."come on..relax" Nung says as he slowly rocks him slowly.As time went on Neteyams sobs were quiter and they eventually disappeared.His eyes were heavy."c-can i fall asleep on you" Neteyam asks The reef boy."give me a name and you can" Nung says."Luto..Krie,Omi..and father" He mumbles before closing his eyes and falling into a deep sleep inside the stronger boys arms.Nung froze at the last name.His own father caused this shit?

Aonung felt anger fill his body.Yet he knew he couldn't do anything about it.For now.He would just comfort Neteyam.Even if it was hard.