Revenge

Spider was having an aweful day.Everyone had been yelling at him and neytiri had screamed at him and slapped him multiple times infront of everyone.Spider quickly left.Tears filling his eyes.they began falling."HEY! spider!" he hears a familiar voice yell.Spider looks back.Tears falling down his cheeks.Kie walks closer to the crying boy."what happened" Kie asks.Spider looked up at him.Not a word coming out his mouth.He remembered he was crying and quickly wiped away his tears."are you crying?" Kie asks."no" Spider says aa he turns and continues to walk away.Not wanting to cry in front of anyone."i feel a sense that you are lying" The taller boy says following him.Another tear falls.Spider quickly wiped it."go home kie" Spider said irritated that he couldn't stop the tears.He wipes again and again as he doesn't stop walking."i know something happened miles." He hears the brunette speak to him.Spider stops walking.He turns to face miles.Refusing to nake eye contact.Kie cupped the boys face and lifted it.Another tear fell.Spider didn't bother wiping it."can you leave me alone" spider says."you don't want me to" Kie grins."spider can i just know what ha-" Kie starts as he lifts his other hand to spider shoulder earning a scared flinch back.Spider shutters."spider-stop" Spider stops kie and closes his eyes tightly.He takes another step back.He takes a few seconds to caom down.He opens his eyes.Kies eyes go cold."who did this" Kie asks."no one-Who.hit.you." Kie says walking closer.Spider looks up at him.Tears filling his eyes again.

Tears filling his eyes again

"Kie.."Spider says backing away.Kie grabs Spiders wrist.Spider gasps."Spider im asking you nicely one more time.Then im gonna use my powers and look into your memory from today to figure it out"Kie says.Spider remembers last time he used his powers on spider.Spiders nose wouldn't stop bleeding for an hour and after it did he had a headace and eventually passed out.Another tears falls."it was a girl.You cant do anything anyway" Spider says."says who" Kie laughs."spider" Kie speaks."tell me" He says.Spiders lip trembles."come on..tell me" Kie smiles.Tears fall diwn his face.He begins crying."im not holding you until you tell me" Kie says crossing his arms."neytiri" Spider sobs.Kie goes blank.He hugs spider.Spider begins sobbing."I didnt even do anything" He sobs.Kie was just staring.He was furious.sHe had no rigjt to put her hands on his friend.And since hes a human imagine how much pain he was in from the hit.Kie hugged tighter.Spider sobbed and sobbed."it hurts" Spider cries."its ok my love" Kie soothes."i got you"

Spider began crying harder.Tears flowing down his face.Kie rubs his bare back."shh baby shhhh" Kie tries to soothe.Spider was still crying but he was a little more quiet.Spider finally stopped."come on" Kie says dragging spider."where we goin" spider asks."to beat the fuck out of this blue cat"Kie speaks with anger."wait,wait no" Spider said trying to stop kie from draggimg him.It didn't work.Kie ignored his as he continued walking and dragging spider.Spider grabbed on to a tree."im not about to fight that bitch" Spider says.Kie looks at him."duh.Im fighting her" Kis grins as his eyes glow red."no.no kie dont kill her" Spider says as kie began walking.Now spider was trying to drag kie.Spider got in front of kie.He put his hands on the taller boys chest.He boy just kept on walking.The blonde began floating."NO.NO PUT ME DOWN DUMBASS" Spider yells as Kie trapped him in a bubble in the air.the bubble followed kie."FUCK FUCK FUCK" Spider said banging on the magic bubble."AHH" Spider yelled trying to kick."please please please FUCK" Spider panicked as they entered the main part."NEYTIRI" Kie yells.His eye red like fire.Neytiri walks out.Her eyes go wide.She hisses.Kie conjures  up a chaos ball.He throws it.Neytiri screams out in pain.Spider was still trying to negotiate."KIE STOP.STOP KIE.COME ON MAN" Spider said as Kie threw another.Jake quickly ran over.Kie smiles."NO!NO PLEASE KIE!ANYTHING YOU WANT!JUST DONT KILL THEM" Spider begs.Neteyam comes over.Kie immediately throws a ball at Neteyam knocking him down next to his mom."KIE STOP" Jake and Spider say."psss spider" Loak whispers behind spider.Spider turned to him."tears.Fake tears" Loak says.Spider thinks.He nods.Spider began conjuring up tears.He sniffled.His eyes were red now and tears were streaming."kie..please" Spider sobs.He goes to his knees and began sobbing.Kie looks behind him at the crying boy."kie..." he sobs.Kie quickly creates an invisible force field around them.the ball slowly falls to the ground.Then pops.Spider sobbed into kies chest."Dont kill them please" He sobs."please" He sobs.Kies eyes slowly turned back to their original green color.Spider looks up at him."fine" Kie says.Spider smiles and hugs Kie tightly.Swaying them back and fourth. "alright alright" Kie says patting spiders back.Loak and Jake went to go help Neytiri and Neteyam."your lucky i love you" Kie says undoing the force field."i know" Spider says before kie kisses his lips softly.Spider blushes like crazy.Kie grins."go apologize" Spider says.Kie groans."i dont wanna"

"Please.." Spider says cupping the taller boys face.Kie huffs.He walks over to neytiri and neteyam."Im very very sorry for throwing a ball of choas magic at you.Please accept this apology so we can move on and lead a normal life" Kie says blandly causing spider and loak to laugh.Neteyam gigles."its alright bro.you got mad" He says patting his shoulder and walking over to loak and spider.Neytri didnt say anything she just nodded.Kie smiled as he walked away.