Blush

Spider was in one of his moods.He was throwing shit if someone came to close and he would threaten to kill them with his spear.Tears were streaming down his face.They finally gathered enough bravery to charge at soider.He tied him to a tree."NO GET ME DOWN" He screamed.He begins sobbing."i just want him" Spider sobs."thats all i want" He sobs.Neytiri comes up to him slowly."who do you want" She says."I just want Max.." He sobs."if we get him will you stop" She says angrily.Spider nods.She leaves.10 minutes later.max slowly walks behind the tree.Spider unable to see him.He places a hand on Spiders shoulder.Spider jumped.max laughs."you've been throwing fit's lately huh" He teases.Pocking spiders belly.max was human to.well not fully.He had water manipulation.Which is why they kept him around.They also kept him because of how close him and spider became.They never went anywhere without the other.And when max would be forced to leave and get experimented on spider would go crazy.Spider was still sobbing."where did they take you" Spider says looking up at him.He was crying so hard max barely understood him."shhh shh" max says as he cups spiders left cheek.Spider leaned into the embrace.He closes his eyes and takes deep breaths."im right here" He sooths.Max undoes the ropes.Spider hugs the taller boy."come on lets go" Max says as they disconnect.
Later
Spider clung to max today like a lost puppy.Max didnt mind.He actually enjoyed it.It mean he could just randomly turn around and give him kisses.Spider would always turn red and stutter his words which max thought was the cutest thing in the world.He always flustered him more when it happened.

Spider was as red as a tomato rught now.max had him pinned against a tree."i-i-we ne-need" Spider starts speaking but just stops out of embarrassment. He huffs.Max slowly placed his hands on spider's waists."use your words correctly" Max says."i-i cant" he stutters."i make you nervous?" He smiles looking down at him."n-no y-yo-you do-do-d-FUCK" Spider starts and curses quietly."hm" He says lifting spiders chin up to look at me.They stare at eachother."your so pretty" Max smiles and speaks in a quiet voice.Spider feels a smile tug on his lips.Max leans down and kisses his boyfriend.Spider had to reach a little to kiss the taller boy.But it was fine.Max leans down over spider so spider doesn't have to.He places his hand on Spiderw back and tilte them back.They disconnected as Max began kissing spiders neck.Spider giggled.He found that ticklish."god"  Spider giggled.Max chuckled.He continued.Spider lightly pushed his face away.Max laughed as spider grinned.Max grabs spiders waist and lifts onto the bench.Them being almost eye to eye now.Spider smiles.

Spider smiles

Max tingles."i love it when you smile" Max says cupping spiders face.Spider giggles."Max kisses his kneck again."stop" Spider laughs as he smushes max's face away.Max smiles."you dont like neck kisses?" max gasps."it tickles" Spider shrugs.