30• Nana's Flex

Sunday, 21st.

I woke up on a bed and starts scolding myself for sleeping like a dead. It's been happening more than before, especially lately with Zyair around.

Then his habit for leaving me unattended during then, and it's worst in a place outside of Jamaica.

Turning to look on the outside of the room, for I was facing only doors and a wall. I almost fell of the bed that the sight before me. I didn't know what the fear if heights meant until I reached Kingston, but here, it took the cake.

"A Miami dis!" I voiced my thought and got up slowly.

I could see over a couple buildings and roads from miles out. It was definitely morning as that wasn't hard to miss the place getting bright.

I slide the glass door open and stayed close to the doorway peeking out as if I would fall, which was possible from this height. The people I see below look like ants walking funny and that scares me so I went back in and close the door.

I started searching around for my phone or a phone in general and found both. I started recording as I spoke with Mami over the phone belonging to the hotel or whatever this was. I know my number wouldn't work in his coverage area and that all thanks to my job as an agent.

Then she had me know that Zyair called at told her yesterday when we landed. An for that information, I told her later and hung up. In the reflection of my phone I saw my state and ended the video, rushing to find my suitcase and take a shower.

My hair looks like a nest and the little makeup I was wearing snugged a little, then I remembered the events of yesterday and starts blushing.

How I slept that long, I had no idea but my body and soul felt charged to go more hours without rest.

Dat man tired mih out.

The shower felt amazing and so was need to have my hair washed but I didn't trust the shampoos I saw. I just prepping myself and hurried to find an exit.

"Babe?" Zyair called from somewhere as he probably heard when I shut the door behind me. The place was awfully quiet.

"Don't babe me, sir. Unlike me, you're good with numbers so please to tell me the number of times you leave me in a room to myself in a place I'm foreign to. Especially here in a foreign place far from my home land. You need to cut out that habit of leaving me all alone when it is you who puts me in bed in the first place. It's all because of you barbaric stamina that's the strength of a donkey's kick." I looked around the office space and two other rooms but couldn't see him so I go the other way. "Zyair, where the hell are you?"

Only his laugher leads me to where is, passing the living area and by the kitchen. This place has more rooms than an whore house. That's something I can say is true.

Standing behind the counter is a big woman with aprons on and Zyair is seated on the breakfast stool next to a Ms around the woman's age. It's definitely his grandparents from the similarities they have.

This is the white side of his family and I pray they aren't racist, and it's all out of fear due to angry customers I speak to at work.

"Hello." I whispered, wondering if I should stand her like a dummy or run and hide.

"For one, you do look like jailbait as Mariah said and two, she's hot. You hit the jackpot boy." The woman grins to her grandson and they did an high fine.

The relief I felt then as I walked over.

"Hi, good morning." I greet with a little smile and wave.

"The famous Béyu. It's a pleasure to meet you." The man held my hand so I gave it a firm shake as daddy taught me. "I'm George Lionel."