10• Chukka Cove

Thursday, May 4th.

We were off to Chukka Cove  this morning. Rescheduling our appointment with Mami till Saturday. On the way to there, I realized that Mister Zyair is Jamaican.

He surprised me when he answered a phone call then sat there as if it was nothing.

Mih barely know a ting bout him suh wait.

The vehicle I borrowed from daddy is what we used. I prided myself as as a certified passenger princess as he drove, though he needed no assistance.

Nuh wonder him know dih road and dih exactly location.

Sandy Bay was in close proximity but we didn't want to do anything extra this week and opt for this instead.

With our names on the list, we gained entry to the property and let our tour guide lead. Paying for our activities and getting banded for each.

"Group picture." Ella announced.

Turning to them, I approached the group as Ella held out her selfie stick and made it a quick one.

The place was crowded with tourists and a little local around. Then to add it to the fun, some of us got grouped together as our numbers were called for the first activity. Zip lining.

Getting strapped for protection, a worker starts flirting with me about my toes. "Natural and pretty doe."

"Yeah. Thanks." I smiled, his hands doesn't linger but Zyair came over and took me away to get an helmet that he puts on himself.

"Yuh nervous?" He asked and I looked at him as if he was serious.

"Yuh see dih height?" I pointed to it then felt my heart stopping at the sound of hollering before someone was off on in.

"Nothing nah happen tu yuh. If you can manage that then we'll know if you can manage me."

"What's the comparison?" I laughed, stepping away with him so others can go up in the line.

"You see, Kitten. I'm a little curious on how you'll screamed up there." His comment had me blushing and I rolled my eyes. "I wanna see that too when you're feeling all this."

By this, he meant the growing bulge that he braced against me as he stood behind my back. I looked around the group of around twelve persons to see our friends sitting on a beach taking pictures.

"Let's see." I smiled, holding upon his arms that was around my shoulder. To have him know that I was comfortable.

Mih nervous to, cause mih can feel mih foot a shake an dem nerves yah a mad mih. A lucky thing seh music a play loud. Get mih inna dih mood.

Our group moved though the pass until we came upon a tall lookout with stairs going around it. The instructor explained the rules but all I as focused on was the was the height, his bulge and the damn friction the straps keep creating between my thighs.

Going by gender, male by female and repeated, we pulled the rope as we go along for safety reasons.

"No man!" I cried out after a while and Ella looked back at me since she was ahead of Justin with me right behind.

"Wahmn' tu yuh, Béyu?" She laughed, almost missing a step.

"Nuh deh strap yah a rub mih front every time mih climb higher." I laughed too, trying to fix it but it's not like it helped.

"Mek Zyair fix it fih yuh." She teased and I look over my shoulder at him already watching me.

"Ah."

"A nuh 'ah' yuh fih bawl out yet." He whispered helping me out when the thing wouldn't move.