-8-

"you want us..too?" Dave shyly asked and Kurt nodded his head. The playful smile still remained on his face.

"Uh-huh. I'll make my decision, and it depends on the kiss." Kurt teasingly says as he placed a hand onto Krist's.

Krist gulped harshly as he stared at Kurt. "Should I go first..?" He asks, his voice seemed to have gotten softer.

Kurt nodded his head timidly. "if you would like too." He whispered. Krist bit his bottom lip and nodded.

"Sure, yeah." Krist shifted a bit as he takes a hold of Kurt's hands. Dave silently watched the two.

Krist and Kurt slowly lean in. Their foreheads pressed against each other. Soon after, their lips seel into a kiss.

Krist's lips felt more rougher than Kurt expected, but he did enjoy this. The two moved their lips in sync for a moment before they pulled back.

Kurt bit his bottom lip softly to savor the bassist's taste. "You're a good kisser." He complimented.

Krist rolled his eyes and chuckled. "Yeah? You are too." He replied. Kurt rolled his eyes. "Oh shut up, I haven't decided yet."

"My turn?" Dave piped up. Kurt nodded his head as he turned around to face the drummer.

The two lock eyes for a moment. Dave lifted his hand and cupped Kurt's cheek. Kurt let's out a soft flustered whimper.

Dave chuckled softly as he leaned in. Kurt leaned in as well which caused their lips to be connected.

The two shared a kiss. It is much softer and passionate. They deepened the kiss for a moment. Before slowly they pulled back.

A soft smack from their lips was heard in the room as they pulled away. Kurt bit his lip as he smiled.

"I decided." Kurt says.

Krist lowered his head. His heart was aching heavily. But he is overthinking this. ' I lost. I'm not a good kisser like he said I was. ' the bassist thought to himself.

"Hey, lift your head." Kurt mumbled as he pecked Krist's cheek. The bassist shot his head up once he felt the kiss.

Dave huffed. Now the drummer is overthinking this. 'great. I lost. That little cheek kiss proves it.' he thought.

But their thoughts are silenced. Kurt held onto Dave's hand and Krist's hand.

"Well, who did you pick?" Krist asks.
"Well, who did you choose?" Dave asks.

Kurt smiled. "Both."

The two went wide eyed as they stared at Kurt.

"BOTH?!" Dave and Krist exclaimed in shock and being flustered. Kurt felt his cheeks turn red.

"Well yeah.. I couldn't just pick one of you.. I really love you both. I can't just Pick & Choose.."

The two felt smiles rise on their faces. Kurt kept his shy and blushing face aimed down to the ground.

He squeaked in surprise when he felt Krist and Dave's lips on his cheeks. A smile spreads across Kurt's face.

He lifted his head.

"I love you." Kurt admitted to both of the bandmates.

Dave and Krist smiled at Kurt as they responded.

"We love you, too."

Kurt giggled as Krist suddenly hoisted the blond in his arms. Dave gets up. "hey! Don't hog my- our boyfriend!"

"Oh relax! Blondy's sleepy!" Krist shouted in happiness back at Dave. Which is true. Kurt felt really tired.

Since they are on tour and jet lag has been attacking all three of them as of recent.

Kurt yawned as he, Krist, and Dave are laying in the hotel bed. All cuddling with each other.

Kurt is sandwiched between Dave and Krist. The bassist's hand is playing with Kurts hair.

Meanwhile Kurt's head is laying on Dave's chest and listening to his heart beat.

"I love you, Dave and Krist." Kurt mumbled as he closed his eyes.

Dave and Krist look at each other, smile and then they replied in a soft whisper.

"We love you too, Kurty."

Kurt sleepily giggled as he lifted his head. "Kiss me." He mumbled to Dave.

Dave complied and kissed Kurt softly. Kurt returned the kiss. Slowly he pulled back and turned his head.

He kissed Krist softly on the lips as well.

Then pulled back.

Laid his head back onto Dave's chest while Krist played with his hair.

Falling asleep with his two boyfriends.

The end.

(This request is from inscriptrust.
I tried my best, I hope you enjoyed. :D )