5

"well.." Dave began but was silenced by Krist's bold statement.

"We love you." Krist states.

Kurt quickly tried to sit up but resulted into falling off the bed and hitting the floor. "Ouch!"

"Are you okay?!" Dave shouted as he helped Kurt sit up. Now the drummer and frontman are on the floor.

While Krist remained sitting on the bed. "Yes I'm fine.. but what?" Kurt asks in disbelief.

Dave sighed. A serious expression grows on the drummers face as he stared at Kurt.

"We love you, Kurt." Dave repeated.

Kurt furrowed his eyebrows. "Wait..I don't understand.." he muttered. Krist sighed.

He gets off the bed and sits on the floor right next to Kurt. The bassist looked into Kurt's astonishing blue eyes.

"Well, ive has a crush on you for a very long time, Kurt. In fact, since I met you in '87. But I never had the guts to tell you how I feel."Krist explained.

"And uh," Dave spoke up. His cheeks turning red and rosy. "I started to develop feelings for you a few months ago after when 'Nevermind' was released... I told Krist and he got all mad-"

Krist scoffed. "I wasn't mad!"

"What?! Yes you were! You were all like, 'Fine have him, I don't care!' " Dave mocked.

"Well ok I was a little mad but that didn't mean-" Krist got interupted by Kurt.

"Stop!" Kurt raised his voice a little.  Causing Krist and Dave to fall silent.