1

It's been a long night for the bandmates of nirvana. Dave, Kurt and Krist are currently resided in a hotel room.

Dave knew for a fact that he has a crush on Kurt. But he also knew another thing.

Krist likes him too.

Which angered the drummer. In fact it made him jealous.
His brown eyes glaring as he watched Krist playing with the blond's hair as the two are watching a movie together.

Krist glanced over. Noticing the drummers jealous look and smirked. Kurt innocently lifted up his head to look at Krist.

"What?" He mumbled. Krist quickly looked down at the blond in his arms. "oh nothing, just Dave is giving me the stink eye."

Kurt looked over at Dave. But Dave quickly looked away. Chuckling nervously as he fidgeted with the ends of his dark hair.

"I was not. Krist is just saying things." Dave replied. A tint of pink blush dusting his cheeks.

Kurt raised an eyebrow. "well, whatever." He replied as he looked back at the tv.

Krist got off the bed. "Hey hon? Want a pack of cigarettes?" The bassist asked towards Kurt as he held the pack in his hand.

"Oh let me get a lighter for you!" Dave exclaimed as he dashed over to his bag. "you can use my pack too, Kurt! It's better than what Krist has!"

Kurt blinked slowly. "Well, do any of you have Winston's? Cause Marlboro isn't necessarily my favorite smoke."

Dave sighed as he watched Krist take out a pack of Winston's. "I have them! Here!"

The bassist tossed the pack to Kurt. The blond catches it.

"thanks." He mumbled.