3

"you fell only to get Kurt's attention!" Krist suddenly shouted. Dave's jaw dropped as he dramatically raised his hands in the air.

"What?! No! That was completely an accident! The blankets were caught between my legs!" Dave shouted back.

Kurt watched the two bicker and argue. This isn't the first rodeo with this. For the past month or so, the two have been fighting nonstop.

Especially about taking care of Kurt and trying both their best to keep him happy.

"Enough already!" Kurt scolded at the two. Setting his cigarette out into the ash tray.

He crossed his arms as he narrowed his blue eyes. The two bandmates stopped their bickering.

The bassist and drummer quickly looked over at the frontman of the band.

Kurt sighed in agitation. "For the past month or so, you guys have been nonstop bickering! It's really getting on my nerves now. At first, it was funny. Now it's fucking annoying."

Dave and Krist felt their hearts ache.
"We're so sorry!" Both of them apologized.

Kurt shakes his head. "You said that last time I confronted you two about it. What's the big deal?" He asks.

Dave bit his bottom lip. His head quick looked down. "N-no-no reason." He stammered out.

"Aha, I'm not believing that." Kurt replied as he raised an eyebrow. Krist scratched the back of his head awkwardly.

"Is there a flunk? A fight you guys had..or what?" Kurt naively asked. His voice sounded more calmer now.

"Um...somewhat, yeah." Krist mumbled. His cheeks started to darken to a red.

Dave nodded in agreement. But kept quiet.