7

Quickly Krist and Dave pulled apart from the kiss. Krist bit his bottom lip. "Well, I somewhat love Dave too.." he admitted.

"But.." Dave mumbled.

The drummer and bassist look directly at their frontman. Kurt felt his cheeks burn with blush. Butterflies in his stomach.

All their hearts racing inside their chests. Full of passion and love.

"Who do you love, Kurt?" Dave and Krist asked at the same time. Kurt widened his eyes.

"Oh! Uh.." Kurt trailed off. He bit his lip due to feeling shy and nervous. "I–i don't know.." he squeaked out.

"You gotta Pick & Choose." Krist mumbled as he brushed some blond locks out of Kurt's face.

"I..um." Kurt looked down to avoid contact with the two for a moment. His hands started to shake from nervousness.

He didn't want to hurt any of their feelings.

But that's when it clicked. In Kurt's heart. He widened his eyes at the realization of his bizarre yet exciting feelings.

A small timid smile rises on his face as he lifted his head. But rather instead admitting it, he wanted to tease the men a little bit.

He tilted his head as he shyly asked, "Pick & Choose?"

The bassist and drummer nodded their heads.

"Uh huh." Krist says .
"Yep." Dave says.

"Hm." Kurt hummed as a playful innocent smile rested on his face.
Softly he clicked his tongue as he stared at the two men.

"Well, both of you kiss me and then I'll choose who I want to be with." Kurt replied with a little wink.

Making Krist and Dave turn red in the face.