The Plans

Months Prior...

A lone figure trudges through the desert, dragging a large, heavy bag. He climbs over the sand dune as the bag trailed a red flowing liquid.

Y/N: I could have been at a party. I could have been on Naboo fucking my wife but noooo my brother just had to stab me in the back and start a war!

He yells out to no one in particular as he drags the bloated corpse of his mission behind him as he spots Jabba's palace a major distance away.

Y/N: This really isn't worth it. I'm not getting paid. I'm doing all of this to save my friend who probably would be pissed at me for not stopping this in the first place. And what the hell is that smell?!

He turns and kicks the bag behind him in frustration and anger. Kick after kick and stomping as he lets out much of the frustration that's been building in his heart and body for the last decade or so.

Y/N: Damn it!!

He falls to his knees in frustration. He takes several deep breaths. Y/N gathers himself and grabs hold of the bag again as he starts trudging over towards the palace of the slimy gangster boss.

Once he reaches the large metal door, he knocks loudly and awaits the eyeball that greets him. It pops out of it's hatch and does so.

Y/N: Jabba's expecting me.

The eyeball looks him up and down in suspicion as the door slowly lifts from it's stationary position on the ground and opens wide enough for him to fit through. The first humanoid to greet him is Bib Fortuna.

Bib: Ah La Hees. Do Uba take- (Ah there he is. Did you take-)

Y/N: Save lo. Uba keekah soh whee jee'sh wata. Stang jeesh shash. (Save it. You know why I'm here. Bring me to him.)

Bib nods in fear and turns to walk away. Y/N secures his grip on the bag he's dragging and follows the slimy tentacle-headed Twi'Lek. After a few moments of walking the two had made their way to the throne room as Y/N drags his luggage in.

Jabba makes his disgusting presence known with a loud cough and announcement.

Jabba: Bu man of bu owah bah oom-turned. Jee tweesha uba doo not fayloh jeesh. Beke uba doo succeded jee shadd teant uba uta-sha oesire, mah naithful murishani (The man of the hour has returned. I hope you have not failed me. If you have succeded I shall grant you your desire, my faithful bounty hunter)

Y/N: Uba keekah soh bettap jee wouldn't nail joobah. Wata. Take look (You know that I wouldn't fail Jabba. Here. Take a look.)

Y/N tosses the slimy bag over as it's contents spill out and reveal the corpse of some random rival gangster that the Hutt wanted dead.

Jabba and his crew look and see the body in surprise and relief. The palace guards cheer as their opposition's numbers have dwindled.

Jabba: Hahahah. Hat gooddé Y/N. Truth shulu told, jee thought uba would nail jeesh. Besh uba oidn't. Congratulations. Beet sash uta-sha ninal test. Uba maee ateema take uta-sha oolace at mah side. Though,tomorrow. Uba doo earned oom-st (Hahaha. Very good Y/N. Truth be told, I thought you would fail me. But you didn't. Congratulations. This was your final test. You may now take your place at my side. Though,tomorrow. You have earned rest.)

Bib: Sire, lo oom-addee such gooddé geego let outsidah shulu at uta-sha side like beet ? (Sire, is it really such a good idea to let an outsider be at your side like this?)

Y/N: (looking at Bib) Jabba, seel jee kidd shash next? (Jabba, can I kill him next?)

Jabba lets out a filthy laugh as Y/N bows and exits the chambers, headed for somewhere with a stiff drink as he feels a firm vibration on his hip. He reaches for the device that did so to find that his home has been entered by someone that's not him. He wonders in worry as he sighs and makes his way back to his residence.