Are we in parallel universe?

Rudra Malhotra

"Bhai, mom is landing at midnight today. You're going to pick her up?" Vikrant asked enetering my cabin while I just nodded still focused on my laptop.

"Stop getting tensed over a trivial matter. Today it is just a meeting, they are not handing over that project to anyone." He said sitting before me and I sighed.

"This project is very important for us. I am not ready to take any chance." I said and closed my eyes trying to calm myself down.

"I have never seen you this nervous for a meeting. You are the Rudra Malhotra. Everyone should be nervous that you have stepped into this. You don't know what is your net worth right?" He asked and I rolled my eyes at him.

"No. I do not know what is my net worth and I don't care---

"Yess, why would you? You are in the list of Top Billionaire's. Bade log." He teased me.

"Pagal insaan! You belong the same family. This office and these responsibilities are yours to handle after I leave." I said and just then my phone pinged.

Little devil 😈:
Bad morning, Mr. Rude Malhotra.

Me:
What do you want now?

Little devil 😈:
You dare not give me that stupid attitude of yours! I have sent something for you ask your assistant.

Me:
What do I deserve to get that something from you? 😏

Little devil 😈:
Shut out that stupid smirk of yours you asshole! I have sent those gulab jamun as promised.

I smiled wide reading that message.

Uffffff...!
Does she want me to to die?

Me:
I would have thanked you, but unfortunately I can't thank you the way you did by kissing my cheek.

I laughed while typing the message and could imagine her getting furious over there.

What are you a teenage boy now?
My conscience mocked.

Little devil 😈:
You remember that one time...When I almost killed you? Yeah! Should have completed that task that day. I soo regret it, Malhotra.

Me:
Awww! How would you get the immense pleasure of kissing my cheek then?

I was still smiling and giggling like a teenage guy while chatting with her.

Little devil 😈:
I thought of being nice with you but clearly you don't deserve it. I have sent a small box with curd and sugar eat it before you go for the meeting.

I read the message twice with my eyes wide.

She did what?

Little devil 😈:
It is to wish you luck. I know you're nervous for the meeting. All the best!

Are we in parallel universe?

"Bhai! Will you stop smiling like a fool!" Vikrant asked and I looked at him getting out of my daze.

"Are we sure Aanya's mental health is normal?" I asked him confused.

"Yeah! I talked to her yesterday only. She seemed fine. Why is did she do something reckless again?" He asked curiously and I nodded in a no.