Well, I trust her on killing me.

Rudra Malhotra

"Good morning, Mr. Malhotra." The receptionist wished with a shocked expression as soon as I entered the office building and I nodded at her.

I have handled a lot of projects and deals in the past 3 years for this branch, but only virtually and nobody was informed that I was going to be back here.

I entered my cabin and looked around the same cabin I used 3 years ago when a smile made it's way to my lips.

This has a lot of memories!

I opened the drawer and there sat my all time favourite instant camera.

There was a time when I loved a lot of things including clicking pictures of random but important memories.

A genuine smile made it's way on my face after a really long time.

"Bhai, I have set up a temporary assistant for you. I'll personally take interviews for another assistant as soon as I can." Vikrant said as he entered my cabin and I nodded still in my daze.

"Are you okay?" He asked hesitantly and I smiled.

"Yeah! Now let's focus on the matter at hand." I said shaking my head and getting out of my memory zone.

"The first and foremost thing we need to do is cybersecurity for our company. Why is the tech team failing at it?" I asked while going through the files of all the lost deals due to irresponsible behaviour of the tech team.

"Bhai, trust me they are trying their best to find the solution, but someone is too smart as that hacker is entering into the server and leaving without any traces!" He said frustrated.

"We are not a tech based company. But, atleast for security we need capable people. I am not going to work with incompetent people." I said glaring at nothing in particular.

"We need external help to protect our server." He said and I nodded.

"Even I was thinking of the same. We will have to focus more on business rather than someone who is hacking into the server. We need to hire someone." I said sitting on my chair.

"I discussed this with Aradhana aunty yesterday. Their company deals with things like these." I said and Vikrant grinned.

"Why didn't I think of this before? Of course, Aanya does this! They have contracts with numerous companies for any such situations. " He said and I rolled my eyes.

"And you are her batchmate. Care to tell me what different did she learn from you that she can do it and you cannot?" I asked sarcastically.

"Bro, she is a ethical hacker and is certified in  it. On the other hand I was doing my MBA after engineering." He said.

"Now stop boasting and fix a meeting with AR tech." I said and he scurried away.

Waapas uss ladki se panga hoga!
I thought sighing.

He called my assistant through the intercom and handing me the phone he left scowling at me.

"Hello sir, do you need anything?" She asked from the other end.

"What's your name?" I asked.

"Sasha Mathur, sir." She replied.

"Get me a meeting with Mrs. Raichand from AR Tech." I said and she quickly mumbled a yess and hung up.

I hope aunty has her schedule free today.
This issue really is getting out of hand.

....