55

The dark room is spinning as I wake up. My head feels like someone has been hitting it against a wall. My wet forehead burns as I sit in bed, trying to remember what happened.

"You are awake," Sophie says, tired and worried. My eyes look over the room, trying to find her face, but it's useless.

"Can I turn on the light?" She asks me, probably noticing how confused I am. What the fuck happened?

"Soph?"

"It's okay, love. I'm here; I'm never leaving you again." The room lights up, and I see the girl with red-eyed beside me, tears in them. What happened to her?

"Are you okay?" The words leave my mouth as a whisper, and it's the first now I notice how weak I am. She smiles a little, shaking her head as she wipes away her tears and pulls me into a warm hug.

"I'm so glad you are awake again." She breaks down crying into the hug, and I continue to hug her, confused. What is going on? Did I fall?

"Sophie, you have to tell me what happened," she pulls away, staring at me confused.

"You dont remember?" I shake my head a little, looking around the room, confused. When did we get here? This is not Hogwarts.

"Sophie, where are we?" She stares at me with pure panic, and my heart beats faster. Why can't I remember anything?

"Gracie, yesterday-"

"Sophie, it's my turn to look over her." The door opens up, and I hear Mattheo's voice. His eyes turn over to me, and something changes in them.

"Gracie? Oh my god." He pulls me into a hug, and I sigh in relief. Hugging him back.

"Matt, please tell me what's going on. Did the guys at Hogwarts drug me again?" Matt looks over at Gracie, who is shrugging.

"What was the last thing you remembered?" He leans back a string of my hair, and I shrug a little.

"I remember our date, and then it's kinda black?" Mattheo stares at me with sad eyes.

"Soph..."

"I know," Sophie adds, and my brain hurts. What the fuck is going on here?

"Darling, our date was four weeks ago. Dont you remember anything that happened?" I try to remember but can't, so I only shake my head a little. I begin to get worried, so I do what I always do, play with my bracelet. But at this time, my bracelet is not in my hand.

"Matt? Where is my bracelet."

"Gracie...I think you have trauma memory loss. I will help you remember everything. But you have to answer one thing for me first." Matt says, staring into my eyes, and I feel myself nodding slowly.

"Do you remember a number texting you?" I suck in my lip, trying to think. Memories of the last weeks hit me, but I can't explain a single part of them.

"Yes..." They both nod.

"Do you remember us taking a break?" He holds my hand, and I feel my heart stop. Taking a break?

"Did you break up with me?..." I asked a little, and he said he was taking a break, but I dont know what he wants. Maybe he wanted to be nice because I have memory loss.

"No. Fuck, of course not, darling. I did not take a break from you," I frown a little.

"Then what happened?" Sophie looks down as the door opens up again.

"Adam deleted the video. It's all gone now," Theo's eyes walk over the room until they stop at me. He just stares at me first before running over and hugging me tightly.