44

Follow me on tiktok: bloodyswift (lots of book content)

"Hi," I smile as I walk into Mattheo's dorm. I expected him to smile and be happy when I did, but he got scared and jumped.

"Fucking hell, Gracie." I shrug, walking over to his bed.

"I texted you? Are you busy?" I ask since he didn't see my text or expect me to come.

"Sorry, my phone is dead. I'm not busy. I'm glad you are here, though." He smiles, but I dont believe him.

"Are you sure? I can come back later," he shakes his head and grabs my hand, pulling me closer to him.

"Tell me about your day," he smiles.

"My day? Not much. I had classes, most of them without any of you, because I suck." Mattheo gives me a stare, trying to tell me it's not true.

"Shut up, dont try to change my mind. There is a reason you guys have advanced, and I have the basics." He sighs but leaves a kiss on my shoulder.

"Did something special happen? Anything I missed?" I shrug. Not what I can think of. He is acting weird, always asking me if something happened during the day.

"Why? Should I-" A text message sound interrupts me, and I almost freeze. I left my phone in my dorm; according to him, his phone was dead. I roll over, looking at the phone that is constantly lighting up. My heart drops when I see the names, all of them being people I have problems with.

Daphne, Pansy and Madelyn.

"Gracie..." He tries to touch me, but I jump away from him.

"Matt? What is this?" I dont even grab his phone. He stares at me with sad eyes. He knows what's on his phone and is not even putting on an act. What the fuck is going on?

"Gracie, look."

"You told me your phone was dead? I dont even have problems with you having girl friends. But when you are hiding it from me? And these girls?" He shakes his head.

"Gracie, it's not like that. I dont want to have contact with these girls-"

"Then why are all of them spamming you right now?" He looks down, shaking his head.

I thought things were good between us. He promised me no lies. I tell him everything. And now this? I dont want to think he is cheating or anything like that. I believe there is a good reason behind all of this. But why is he hiding it?

"I need to show you something," he says quietly. He hands me his phone with Pansy's texts open. He texted her first.

"Do I want to read this?" I ask because most people would want to read their boyfriends' texts to see if they cheated. I dont. I would like to run away and forget about it if he did it.

"Gracie. I would never do anything to lose you. Just read it," he meets my eyes, and I nod, reading the texts.

Mattheo
Parkinson.
I know what you're planning to do to Gracie. And don't even try to lie because I know the truth. There's no reason for any of you to hate on Gracie, she did nothing. If you're jealous on her for dating me, go against me and not her. If I see any of you do something that might hurt her, it will be the last fucking thing you do. And yes, this is a warning. Now fuck off
, Riddle

Pansy
I didn't do a shit
She's lying?

Mattheo
Gracie doesn't even know about this
So piss off Parkinson
I know you, and you don't like Gracie
So stay away from my girlfriend or I will tell everyone about your affair with yk who