Chapter Five

Chapter Five

Journey to Duelist Kingdom

Yugi's POV

I glanced myself over the rooftop of the school the next day. I can't believe I lost the duel against Pegasus and now my grandfather was taken away from me. I just feel numb losing my grandfather, I had to get him back sooner or later. The only way to get to my grandfather back is I have to go to Duelist Kingdom. But I was sad that Arial wasn't talking to us during class.

I sighed to myself as I slowly picked up my backpack and began walking out of the school building. But I have spotted Arial waiting on the bus stop. Why is Arial taking the city bus I thought she was going to take the limo home. I quickly raced myself over to the bus stop. It was already too late. Arial has gone to the city bus and left me behind.

None POV

Arial shortly walked herself out of the city bus and made it to her first stop, which is Gina's daycare. She waited outside for her. She sees the teacher walking out the daycare as she was holding Gina's hand. "Hello, I'm here to pick up Gina on Madam Claire's behalf." She calmly responded with a small smile on her face.

The teacher who goes by the name of Ms. Belle handing her the little girl. "She was having a good time at daycare, she and Jaden were playing hide n seek." She explains it to her.

Arial smiled back at Gina. "That's amazing, thanks for telling me about this." She responded and she turned to face Gina. "Let's go Gina, I'll make your favorite meal." Gina hides behind Arial's leg. Ms. Belle and Arial laughed softly. "Still a bit shy I see..." Ms. Belle spoke softly.

Arial waved Ms. Bell a farewell before her and Gina began walking towards their tiny home. Which luckily was ten minutes away from the daycare. Arial and Gina quite soon arrived home. Arial gently placed her backpack on the ground and started going to the kitchen to make dinner for her and Gina. She waited for Madam Claire to come home from her trip to Kyoto for Priscilla's photoshoot.

_____________________

Couple seconds away from the tiny house. At the old messy apartment. Joey was in his messy bedroom, he got a small package. He quickly opened the package and noticed it was a VHS tape in his hand. "Wonder who this is from." He mutters to himself. He sighed and slowly placed the VHS tape to the vcr player. He quickly turns on his television.

Joey swiftly sees a familiar young girl with long auburn hair that reaches past her chest and greenish brown eyes appear on the screen. This young girl was around thirteen years old. "Hey, there big brother." She cheerfully replied as she gave Joey a small wave with a gentle smile. "How have you been?" She asked curiously. "I really miss you."

"Serenity?" Joey gasped in shock. This girl who goes by the name of Serenity slightly laughed. "I can't believe it's been six years we've seen each other." She explains to him through the video. Joey remembers this very well because when he and Serenity were little kids their parents used to have a massive fight due to money issues and Mr. Wheeler has some anger problems. Which caused the parents to have a ugly divorce with Joey's mom only took Serenity away from him and his dad with half of full custody. "I'll never forget the day mom took me to live with her." She calmly responded. "I'm sending you this video just so you don't forget your little sister's face...It seems like I'm running out of time."

"I was hoping to see you once more before..." Serenity softly whispered with tears began falling down her cheeks. "Well...Uh...You understand." She stutters through her tears. "Bye-Bye, brother." "Run out of time?" Joey questioned himself. "It can't be."

"So long, take care Joey." Serenity answered as she waved him a farewell. The screen slowly shut off. Joey gasped in dismay and stood up from his bed. "Serenity..." He cried.