Chapter Three

Chapter Three

Dinner Party(Arial vs Leon)

It's an early morning in Domino City. Arial and her sister, Priscilla, have been in school over a week. Arial was happy making some new friends along the way and right now she is in her bedroom. She was getting ready to go to school and finished brushing her hair. "I see you're already awake." A calm male voice answered behind her. Arial glanced over the mirror reflection and placed her hair brush on the table. She sees none other than Dark Magician.This one was different from the one Yugi has on his deck. Dark Magician was wearing a red robe instead of purple.

"Morning, Dark Magician." Arial blissfully answers back to him. Arial was slowly getting used to talking to her duel spirits over a week now. They were easy to talk to and understanding her feelings unlike her greedy mom and sister. "Yeah, I was just getting ready to go to school." She added as she instantly grabbed her school bag under the table. She throws it over her shoulder.

"I could easily tell." Dark Magician quietly responded with his arms crossed. "And I'm guessing once again your sister is taking her sweet time."

Arial irritatingly sighed and her eyes rolled. "She's probably going to make us late, because what shoes she's going to wear." She replied. Dark Magician Girl and Apple Magician Girl appear right next to Dark Magician. "Oh, no!" said Apple Magician while she was face palming herself. "She's just going to waste your time with her nasty attitude."

Arial was about to say something until her sister, Priscilla rudely busted into Arial's room. Priscilla had a huge smile on her face. "I have some good news to tell you." She cheerfully responded. Arial curiously raised her eyebrow and let her sister speak. "Mom just told me this great news that we are invited to something special tonight."

"Where are we invited to?" Arial calmly asked. "Yugi's Grandfather's game shop?" She cracks a few jokes. Priscilla angrily glares back at her. "NO!!! Are you kidding me!?" She snapped. "As for your information we are invited to a dinner party from one of the famous families in Domino City." She annoyingly explains and checks on her nails. "Since you don't have a clue who I'm talking about, it's the Agreste Family."

Arial shrugged her shoulders and looked bored. "And what does it matter to me?" She questioned her sister. Priscilla once more glared at her. "Seriously?! John Agreste is a famous movie director who makes the best romantic movies and his wife, Christina was not only a famous model back in the day but she has her own perfume brands."

"Okay and your point is....?" Arial answers her sister's question. Priscilla angrily stomped her foot impatiently. "Oh my goodness, you still don't understand anything about them...? They have a son who goes to our terrible public school." She furiously responded. She took a deep breath and gave her a greedy smirk. "His name is Leon and he always wears a mask." She added. "And I'm sure our mother wants me to arrange a marriage."

"What an arrangement of marriage?" Arial said in confusion. Priscilla gave her a glare annoyingly. "Yes, if Leon's parents would accept this offer me and Leon will be a power couple." She responded and flipped her long hair. Then she turned her face to the door. "If you would excuse me, I'm heading to the limo." She walked out of her sister's room acting like a snobby brat. Arial sighed and rolled her eyes. She follows her along and goes straight to the silver limo.

------

Inside the Japanese style condo mansion, a teenager boy was making breakfast in the small kitchen. He was patiently waiting for his sister to finish getting ready for their first day at Domino High School. "Kiara, are you finished?" A boy goes by the name of Kiya Alexandria who has started shouting from the back.