A day in the royal life

Luigi woke up after a short rest, he'd been reading all night and only slept for an hour when his alarm clock went off, he yawned stretching his arms up and slowly getting out of bed, he stood up checking the time and it was only 6 in the morning, why did Bowser set this clock to go on so early? He thought to himself, but he knew there's probably a good reason for it.

Bowser on the other hand was still asleep in his room snoring loudly, the Koopa's guarding his room having to wear noise cancelling headphones over it, he is half a dragon so no wonder his snoring is so loud though.

Around an hour later, Luigi realised he's read all the books left in this room twice, he could basically recite the book word for word if he wanted to. He was growing increasingly more bored, until he notices the stack of makeup left on the vanity, Luigi had experience with makeup cause he occasionally would do Peach's makeup for her, and he decided it would be fun to mess around with it.

Thirty minutes later Luigi had a full face of makeup, w ex with foundation, lip gloss, contour, he didn't have eyeshadow on but he did have eyeliner, one of Luigi's best talents was liquid eyeliner, he could do anything with it, it's a weird talent but something he took pride in either was, Luigi also loved cooking and baking, something he also took a lot of pride in. He always wanted to run either a restaurant or a bakery, but he never got the chance due to following Mario on his crazy adventures all the time, something tidy upset him but something he tolerated because he knew there wasn't anything he could do about it. Maybe he could do baking for the staff in the castle here or he's being made stay, though he's a prisoner so he probably wouldn't be allowed due to the fact he is just a prisoner which did quite upset him. 

Bowser had just gotten up,it was about 7:37 now, meaning he had to get up and be ready before 8 so he can attend to royal duties. The Koopa chef's were making breakfast for some guards, the Koopaling's, Kamek, Bowser and Luigi by Bowser's request, Bowser felt sorry for Luigi in a way as he knew Luigi didn't want to stay, so he wanted to be a bit nice to Luigi, for some reason, usually Bowser would just have Luigi killed, or exchange him for the princess, but he oddly liked this small human. He liked how Luigi was scared of him, but he also was now starting to like how Luigi looked, but that can't be right, he still likes Peach, this is just a weird fascination in a human he'll just kill in a while, right?  But he couldn't really convince himself of that, he's taken a liking to Luigi, and is starting to miss him when he's not around, Luigi also liked the Koopaling's while Peach didn't, she was often rude to the Koopaling's, so Luigi would suit a bit better as a parent technically.

Luigi was getting increasingly more bored, until a guard came in.
"Bowser wants you in the room while he attends to his royal duties today so he can supervise you."
The Koopa basically dragged Luigi along as he obliged, half walking on own as he got pulled, Luigi liked being around Bowser, despise being threatening and quite frightening to Luigi, he had a nice aura to him, Luigi knew he couldn't be 100% bad, no one is 100% bad, he knew Bowser had some good in him cause of how happy and playful his kids are, so he must treat them well. And he's nice to his workers, showing manners and respect to them all equally, which Luigi liked about him, it showed Bowser is nice to some people, and his guards all respect him a lot, more then the Toad's respect Peach if you think about it.  

Luigi got into the throne room and got placed on a tiny chair on a raised platform, so he's at head level with Bowser, Luigi was scared of heights so that was great for him. Though he didn't mind, he found himself distracted staring at Bowser several times, to the point Bowser was starting to take notice of it, every time Luigi would stare at him he'd smile over over to Luigi, causing Luigi's face to heat up every time, Luigi didn't know why he was there, he wasn't doing anything, Bowser was occasionally staring back at Luigi, occasionally staring into eachothers eyes for minutes without breaking the contact, but Bowser eventually got too caught up in work to keep it going. Bowser didn't do much in general all day though, he just did paperwork all day which was rather busying, approving and denying requests, handling law suggestions and everything of the sort.

Bowser was working on some paperwork about a new law being added into the Koopa kingdom, that no people are allowed to be harmed from other kingdoms if entering the koopa kingdom, they have to be brought straight to Bowser instead now. Bowser thought this rule may help Luigi, if Mario enters by bringing him straight to the palace instead of hurting him. Bowser was hoping this would make Luigi feel a bit better, which is what Bowser wanted,
Luigi to be happy.

Luigi was still staring at Bowser, hoping he'd return the stare and their eyes could lock again, but unfortunately Bowser was too encapsulated in his work to even spare Luigi a glance.  Luigi sighed, rather loudly to try get Bowser's attention, but still got nothing, an hour passed and Bowser put his work away, and picked Luigi up, Luigi flinched at it, but didn't say anything, Bowser brought Luigi to his room and put Luigi down on the bed.

"You're staying with me tonight, got it, prisoner?"

"Okay!"

Luigi didn't question this, Bowser left, brought Luigi back a pair of green polka-dot pyjamas and gave them to Luigi, turning around as he started to change himself. Luigi changed into the pyjamas, which fit his body perfectly for some reason, Peach's clothes were a tiny bit too long and too loose fitting at some laces, but these were perfect for him, as if Bowser had them specially made for him. Bowser flopped down onto the bed which caused Luigi to get thrown up a bit and land on his back, causing him to let out a smell yelp in surprise.

Bowser grabbed Luigi, bringing himself and Luigi under the sheets of the bed basically spooning him, Luigi was lost for words, not expecting it at all, especially not from Bowser, but Bowser didn't care, he was just enjoying the moment, he turned Luigi to face him and gave him a small kiss on the forehead, noticing his face go a bright shade of red after, Luigi cuddled up closer to Bowser also trying to make the most of the moment, and fell asleep rather quickly, Luigi usually had a hard time falling asleep as he got nightmares and sleep paralysis, but this was perfect, he felt really relaxed and slept great, Bowser enjoyed the moment for a few more minutes before finally falling asleep himself.

Sorry this chapter is short btw