The reveal

Luigi's POV

I woke up far earlier than I usually do, I checked a clock that Bowser had left on a shelf and it read: 6:37, I looked out the window and I saw the Koopa's were at work, I'm guessing these are the ones for the night shift. I can never tell cause they all kind of look the same except for the different colours, I was laying in bed just relaxing when I suddenly heard a lot of commotion from the hallway outside my room, it sounded like children playing some form of game, about eight of them I'm guessing, probably the Koopaling's and maybe Bowser junior? Mario has fought the Koopaling's alot, I always thought that was wrong because in the end of the day their just kids who probably don't know any better, so I usually didn't join him on those adventures. Suddenly, there was banging at my door, it eventually got knocked open cause of all the banging, and Wendy O. Koopa came rushing in, I quickly slipped my mask on and pretended to be laying sick in bed. "PRINCESS! you've gotta let me hide here!" Wendy squealed, loud enough for probably the rest of the Koopaling's  to hear her, I just nodded and she slipped under my bed pulling the blanket over the gap where she could be seen from, I heard her clearly out of breath, what the hell could they be doing?

No one's POV

The Koopaling's were running down the hall playing a game of tag, and whoever was it got to use a fire flower to tag the next person. Bowser Jr and Wendy being the smart ones were just hiding, Bowser Jr was hiding in a piranha plant that he managed to slip into, Lemmy was the one currently it, and he was just blasting fire balls left right and centre, mainly trying to target Iggy and Morton Jr who were both screaming and running in different directions, then they started running in zigzags, which ended in them ramming head first into eachother right outside of Luigi's room, which was a funny sight to see. Iggy ran into Luigi's room while Morton Jr kept running straight, Lemmy going after Morton Jr now. Iggy ran out again after without saying a word to Luigi and jumped in another piranha plant across from the one Bowser Jr was in, suddenly Wendy hopped out from under the bed, grabbed Luigi's hand and dragged him out.

"Your playing now, we need another person." Wendy half ordered

"Why do I have to play? I've been very sickly." Luigi mumbled, struggling to keep his voice high.

"Because it's an order!"

Bowser's POV

I heard the princesses voice along with Wendy's, I knew as the Koopaling's were playing a game, Wendy was probably trying to force the princess to play, they've tried that a lot, but I don't intend on letting them do it this time because the princess is ill and I want her to be comfortable.

"Wendy."

"O-oh hi dad!"

"I suggest you give the princess some space while she's unwell, okay? Cause if she gets too sick she might not be able to play with you again."

"Fine, sorry.." -Wendy grumbled to herself as she ran off, as Lemmy was charging at her full speed.

The princess was staring up at me, I could tell she was smiling even with the mask covering her face, I wish she'd take it off, us Koopa's have a stronger immune system and we wouldn't get sick anyway, but she doesn't seem keen on taking it off.

"Princess, will you be taking off the mask while you're here? We won't get sick."

"Oh no, I can't, I wouldn't want any of the children getting sick, you can never be too sure!"