Truth or dare

"Hey, Luigi! Truth or dare?" Peach said with a smirk on her face, Luigi believed she had an embarrassing question for him, since he always goes for truth, it being the safer option. "Dare." Luigi mumbled, unsure if he should've said that, but it had to be better than whatever embarrassing question Peach has up her sleeve. "Well then! I want you to wear one of my dresses, a wig and a mask and pretend to be me for the day, I have no royal duties today so it will only be strolling around town and greeting the toads! You can also go for walks in the park." Peach was giggling to herself, and Mario was wheezing from how much he was laughing, Daisy was amused but not laughing, and Luigi was the opposite. He had gone a bright shade of red from thinking about ho that would look, and even worse, how he'd be mocked if anyone knew it was him. "W-what?! You can't be serious Peach! Everyone will know it's me!" Luigi shuddered at the thought of everyone knowing. "Nonsense!" Peach said between giggles. "They'll never know, you have quite a convincing 'me' voice anyway!" She laughed to herself. "Now off you go! I have to get to bed."

The next day.

Luigi was walking around the kingdom in the bright pink dress, a high pair of heels and a long, blonde wig, he looked like princess peach aside from his face, which he was using a mask to cover. He hated the colour pink, he always found it never looked good on him, he likes green a lot more. "It's only a day.." he sighed to himself, he went into the mushroom forest and sat down thinking to himself after he had all the toads greeted, he also had to act sick to explain the mask. Peach was in her room for the day, relaxing and playing 'Super Mario 64: DS' with Mario on his DS. (Any other Super Mario 64 lovers?) and Daisy was at Sarasaland doing her royal duties. Luigi was happily reading a book, enjoying the peace and quiet after the long few hours of greetings and strolling around the town. He was quite tired, more so VERY tired, he enjoyed the day, he loved the attention since he's used to being in his brothers shadow, but he finds attention exhausting, it makes him feel a bit better about always being in Mario's shadow for everything. But he still didn't like it, when he'd go on adventures everyone would thank Mario, except for Peach, she treated the two equally, which is why Luigi respected her so much. Peach and Luigi were insuperable, they were best-friends, with Mario kind of having a crush on her instead of taking the best friend label, Luigi has been getting self defence classes from Peach for a few weeks, so they've been incredibly close. That's another reason why he agreed to do this so easily, it's the least he could do after all this work she's done for him while asking for nothing in return

Twenty minutes later.

Luigi had been reading for twenty minutes now, and then he heard it, a sound he could recognise from miles away. The koopaling's laughter, well, only Lemmy and Wendy were there. He never thought about this, what if they came? Well he'd figure that out right now. Lemmy swung down using a rope, grabbed the 'princess' and got pulled back up by Wendy, throwing Luigi into the ship. Luigi remained quiet, not knowing how to act, he wanted to scream but he was too scared just Incase they'd find him out. "Why is she wearing a mask?" Wendy inquired "I don't know Wendy, but we weren't told to question we were told to kidnap the princess and bring her back to our dad." Lemmy said, half scolding Wendy at the same time "Hey! Who are you to tell me what we were and weren't told to do!?" The two kept arguing, for once it was only the two of them instead of all of the koopaling's, so at least he didn't have to deal with all of them arguing, they were such argumentative children, only amongst themselves though. We finally got to Bowser's castle after what felt like years. Lemmy grabbed Luigi and dragged him through the halls of the castle, then straight into the throne room and threw him onto the floor. "Ouch!" Luigi yelped, rubbing his arm which he landed on, he's lucky he managed to sound like a girl there before Bowser, who was sat on his throne staring down at him would get suspicious.

Bowsers POV

"Lemmy. Do not throw the princess like that, what if you seriously hurt her?." I scolded Lemmy, which he clearly wasn't happy about as he huffed and stormed off to his room. "Sorry about him, he's been like that the whole journey!" Wendy said, followed up by an annoyed groan. "Thank you Wendy, you may go to your room as well." I sighed, Wendy skipped off to her room with a smile on her face. I looked down at the princess, she was looking up at me a lot more scared then she usually does. She's usually quite feisty, and usually yells at me so this behaviour is very unexpected , I don't think anything has changed about me, I'll check later, I picked the princess up in my hand and looked down at her, she was shaking a bit, and wearing a mask, odd. "Princess, what's with the mask?" She clearly got a bit worried after I asked that question "O-oh! I'm a bit sick -cough- and I don't want to get anyone else sick! So I'm wearing the mask just Incase!...heh..." she sounded funny too, but that's probably just  because of the fact she's sick, poor thing..."I'll make sure to get you to your room then, and I'll get one of the guards to bring you medicine tonight." She nodded, as I held her in my hand and walked to her room and put her inside, I think I should give her some space if she's sick since she's probably tired.

No one's POV

Luigi looked around the room, a bright pink room with a gorgeous canopy bed, a vanity with a pink heart shaped mirror with enough makeup to last a lifetime, and a large pink wardrobe with many dresses and shoes, mostly in pink but there are a few other colours as well to Luigi's relief, there's also a window, it is very high up but he could see a group of Koopa Troopa's guarding a room, he didn't know what room it was but it must be special if there are so many of the Koopa's guarding it. Luigi took off the mask for a minute to get a breath of air rather then breathing in the mask the whole time. He changed into a nightdress, a green one with flowers on it, and plopped himself down onto the bed, he noticed a few books on the nightstand next to him, so he grabbed the most interesting looking one and started reading until he heard a knock on his door, the door opened after a minute, and a Koopa Troopa came im with a cup of tea and some medicine, he walked over to the nightstand and placed it down "Here you go, princess.." he said quietly, not making eye contact as Peach doesn't exactly get along with the Koopa's, usually glaring them down until they leave. "Thank you!" Luigi said, trying to mimic Peach as well as he could, by the Koopa's face it must sound believable since he doesn't look all that suspicious. "Your welcome, Princess." He smiled and left the room, locking the door behind him, Luigi drank down the tea while contemplating what to do with the medicine, he shouldn't take it if he's not actually sick so where should he put it? He decided he'll figure that out later, and pulled the thick, warm blanket on the bed over him as he slowly fell asleep.