Prologue

' ' - Thinking
" " - Talking
< > - Skills
{ } - Skills Talking
===========================

Destruction..

That's the only word that can describe what the world is currently in..

The skies are blood red that it makes the whole world seem as they are in a nightmare.

Clouds black like the black hole that stopped the sunlight from shining, giving light and warmth onto the world.

Lava coming out of the ground and flowing like a river, melting and burning everything that comes into their path and fire can be seen everywhere, setting everything in fire.

Life seemed to have evaporated from the land, leaving behind the remnants of a world gone twisted. The ground, marked by huge, deep cracks and craters in them that look like someone went on a violent rampage, and smoke rising from the ground caused by the fire. But the most haunting scene of all were the dead bodies spread throught the entire distorted landscape.

Some were barely recognizable, distorted beyond recognition. It was as if the word "bodies" no longer fit justice to the grotesque nature of their existence.

Amidst the chaos and destruction, one thing that stands out in this distorted landscape is a figure with a long black cloak and red eyes with a black mask, concealing his true identity while looking towards a figure who was slowly walking towards him.

The figure was a girl..and the only thing that can describe this girl is... she's...

White...

A complete opposite of what the black figure is.

That's all there is to describe the girl from her features, from her skin to her hair and her dress are all mostly white. She has a hood over her face preventing anyone from seeing her face.

The cold wind blew harshly as dust gets carried by the wind. The wind was able to knock down both the black figure and the girl's hood revealing their faces. The girl has a very beautiful face with pale skin but her are eyes closed while the figure has his open.

The figure's overall face is black with the exception of his eyes and mouth.

Once the girl was a few meters away from him, the figure started letting out a sinister and creepy laugh while holding his face.

He then look at the girl through the cracks between his fingers with his eyes showing a hint of mischief and amusement.

"You are still alive? I thought that single attack would completely annihilate everything in this world but I guess I was wrong." The figure said while grinning like a maniac at the girl however the girl had a calm and neutral face but there was rage and desire to kill present in her beautiful red eyes directed at the figure who only let out another taunting laugh.

"You...who are you?" The girl questioned in a neutral voice despite the inner rage and torrent of unexplainable emotions inside her.

The figure remove his hand from his face before looking at the girl with a smirk.

"What's the point of telling in to someone who will be dead in a few moments?" The girl clenched her fists in anger but did not fall for his taunting.

"If you won't answer, then I guess I'll have to force it out of you and take revenge for everyone that you had killed." She then opened her eyes revealing alluring, red, glowing eyes with 7 pupils in each eye.