At the Hospital

When you're a big horror movie fan like me, maybe you'd like to put yourself in one of the character's shoes. Whether it'd be the killer, survivor, or victim. Sometimes I wondered how I could survive in horror movie. If I'd live or die.

Now, I've already lived through my own horror movie. I didn't realize I was a part of it until the last minute. 

Never in my life would I have imagined my own sister murder me. Or at least tried to kill me with such hatred. I didn't even see it from Jill before until she took off her mask and truly revealed herself.

Jill stabbed me multiple times. Apparently, according to the doctors, I've actually died. But I was dead only for six minutes. I shocked the doctors and surgeons when I woke up. I didn't even know I could be able to survive from my sister's stabbing. But I guess, deep down, there's a strong fighter in me. 

As for what happened to her, I have no idea. Here I was just laying on my hospital bed after surgery and I have my own room. I have no idea about the others if they made it. 

I know for sure that Charlie, Robbie, and Trevor were dead. I have no idea what happened to Kirby. Sidney and Jill was another story too. I hope Sidney was okay and survived. As for Jill...

I don't even know. If she lived, she could get sentenced to jail for life. That would be the worst outcome for her and I didn't want that. It would be better if she was dead.

My heart monitor was beeping at what sounded like a healthy, normal rate. My body hurt like hell from my stab wounds. There's nothing else I could do about that. It hurt to move, so I tried not to do that too much. 

Then I heard a soft knock from the door and looked to see who it was. It's Dewey Riley and my cousin, Sidney Prescott, to visit me.

"Hi, Ava. How are you feeling?" Sidney asked me gently.

"Awful..." I scoffed. I was still surprised to see her that she's alive. "I'm glad to see that you've survived, Sidney."

"Well, there's a funny story about that." Dewey said dryly.

"What do you mean?" I asked, being confused. "What about Jill? Is she okay or...?" I trailed off unsurely.

Sidney and Dewey explained to me what happened.

Apparently, Jill tried to set up the scene that she was the victim. She got the house totally destroyed and harmed herself on purpose. In the hospital, Jill went to Sidney's room and attacked her again to kill her for good. But, she lost by Sidney who electrocuted her head using two defibrillator pads then Sidney shot her in the head. To officially kill her.

I didn't feel any anger toward Sidney for killing my sister. Maybe just a little bit, but then I think about all the horrible stuff that Jill had done to me and others. She was the main one who orchestrated all of this. The real mastermind.

Just so she could be the hero and get her measly fifteen minutes of fame.

I understood why Sidney had to kill Jill. It hurt me a lot that she's dead now, but it really was for the best.

Also, Dewey mentioned that I've been out of it for a good few days. I have to stay in the hospital for a few weeks. I've been stabbed way more than Sidney, so I had to have a lot of time to fully recover. Jill stabbed me seven times. Neither Dewey or Sidney understands how I survived either. That was definitely a mystery.

"That's...that's a lot to take in." I said after they finished explaining.

"I'm sorry for what I did to your sister, but-" Sidney was about to apologize, but I interrupted her.