07

╔═*.·:·.✧ ✦ ✧.·:·.*═╗

I groaned along with other students but with different reason when I saw the notice pinned on the wall in the common room.

Flying lessons would be starting at Thursday, and Gryffindors and Slytherins will be learning together.

I groaned because I hate flying while others was because they hate Slytherin. They were fed up to Draco being the favorite student in potions and his arrogant attitude.

Ever since I was put in Gryffindor, we didn't talk anymore and he just ignore me while he insult my other housemates. Not that I mind, it was even better because I didn't know how to put up with him with his increasingly unlikable attitude. Ever since he met Harry Potter, he's like he had eaten a firework. He won't let Harry go without being taunted every time they met. He also like bragging about himself and his family that's why most Gryffindor dislike him more.

Maybe for the sake of our Mothers friendship, he didn't insult me like he did to others. I remain silent because I don't want to provoke the dragon and mind my own business.

The only people I dislike in Slytherin are Pansy Parkinson and her gang. Not that most of them are likeable but I don't dislike or like them. Pansy once cornered me with her gang when I was alone and started throwing insults at me and mocking me. I wasn't hurt by her words but I remain calm with Occlumency by clearing my mind and emotion.

Ever since Draco's birthday, she already hated me for taking Draco's attention, not that I like that, but I can't do anything about her feelings. Now that Draco don't talk to me anymore, she still hates me as if I killed her favorite pet. As long as it doesn't get physical and magical, I won't make a move. Most of the time, I ignore them and do my own thing.

Back to the Flying topic, I really want to skip this lesson but I can't avoid it forever. Professor McGonagall would be mad if she learned that I skip classes with no valid reason.

Everyone discuss about their flying experience while the three of us, me, Neville and Hermione are very nervous about it.

Neville was never allowed in a broomstick by his grandmother, Hermione is muggleborn and I am afraid of flying very high. Harry was excited to fly but his bubbles were burst when he saw we are taking the lesson with the Slytherins.

I can understand Harry because he's in Draco's no. 1 hate list and he will do anything to make his life a living hell. That was his role in the story, though all he did became a stepping stone for the protagonist just like what will happen in the up coming flying class.

I pity him for that but I won't do anything. I'm way pass on questioning the author and making changes in the story because the moment I was born and living through it, it wasn't a story anymore but my reality. It didn't end well when I tried last time so I will make sure that my presence will not affect the story this time.

I'm currently eating lunch while listening to Hermione casually who kept giving tips about flying that she had read in the books. Only Neville was listening carefully as if his life depends on it while the others are forced to listened to her. She was interrupted when the mails arrives and the others are pleased about it.

I saw Luke flying towards me. He dropped a package and letters and give me a hoot. I gave him a pat before he flew away to the owlery and meet his owl friends.

Both letters are from my parents, it was their reply to the one I sent last week. It was just asking about my time in school and encouraging me to study hard. The package was full of chocolate frogs I requested secretly from my dad because I know that my mother wouldn't buy me so many chocolates. Though I had to share it since it's too many.