06

╔═*.·:·.✧ ✦ ✧.·:·.*═╗

My first week in Hogwarts was magnificent. Theo and I made an appointment that we will explore the whole castle together.

The next day after the welcoming feast, I followed the prefect down to the great hall for breakfast and our schedule was handed to us by our head teacher Professor McGonagall.

After breakfast, there is still a freetime until the first lesson so Theo and I used that to walk around and familiarize ourselves.

Because of my memory, I can memorize the way after walking to it once so even if we got lost, we will eventually find our way back. We also asked portraits and ghost on the way. Some ghost are scared of my aura and will flee after answering my question. No ghost dared to trick me except Peeves the poltergeist but I didn't do anything so most of the ghost relaxed and acted normal again.

It was fun exploring the castle discovering many secret passages and secret rooms. Most of the time, many students look at us because it was strange having Gryffindor and Slytherin together. The two house had centuries long rivalry. Theo didn't mind much because his father don't care about him and he didn't have much friends in Slytherin except Blaise Zabini, the flirt.

Learning is a very easy task thanks to my Hyperthymesia. As long as I read the book once, I can remember it forever. However, only Theo knows about it and I want to keep it a secret as much as possible to avoid unnecessary attention.

Hermione Granger is my roommate along with Lavender Brown and Parvati Patil. Like Hermione, I didn't clicked with the two because they are too girly for my liking, not that I dislike them, I just had no common topic with them. The topic they like to discuss are boys and witch weekly which I don't care about.

Hermione wouldn't leave my side unless I'm with Theo after having an academic discussion with her when I woke up early in the morning.

She would pull me to sit beside her in every classes and discuss some lesson with her. I don't see anything that will affect the plot so I just let her pull me around since I had long resigned to my fate the moment I was put in Gryffindor. She was glad that there is someone who can understand her know-it-all language and have the same wavelength as her. But unlike Hermione, I don't like flaunting my knowledge or correcting strangers or give information anytime and to anyone.

Every Wednesday night, we will go to astronomy tower to star gaze and watch the movements of the planets. I always slept late so I'm used to it. The reason I was tired at my first day was because I spent the whole day at train.

Herbology was the subject I suck the most. I just don't really have affinity to plants and I think I am a plant killer so when Professor Sprout, the herbology teacher and Hufflepuff head noticed, she partnered me with Neville Longbottom, the shy Gryffindor who's the best in her subject.

"Our plants will depend on you, Neville. Me and them don't really get along. I think they hate me." I joke that made him smile and nodded. I still help him in Herbology, I still have to learn and won't rely on him entirely. I was glad that he didn't mind and even tried to correct me many times. I think it's not bad to befriend him. I need to hold his thighs to pass Herbology in the next seven years.

History of Magic was as boring as the book says. After five minutes the class started, most of the students are already snoring on their desk. Even Harry Potter was in a daze, trying to fight sleep. Only Hermione remain strong in Professor Binns' powerful hypnotism writing down all he said beside me. What about me? Well, I'm meditating and running my power in my body. My eyes is closed but I can feel my surrounding with magic.

We only do theories in charms for starters. Professor Flitwick took register in our first lesson and I almost laugh out loud at his reaction when he called the protagonist's name. He just fell on the stack of books he was standing with a squek.