Prologue

╔═*.·:·.✧ ✦ ✧.·:·.*═╗

The New Beginning

Akira laid in the ground exhausted and covered in wounds. She didn't have the time to care at the dirt because she's losing blood fast.

They did it. More like Percy did it. Akira was relieved and ready to die peacefully.

"Kira!" She heard her friends calling her but everything is becoming blur and distant.

She felt her body being lifted and hugged by someone.

"Oh Kira, please, don't leave me." He said while crying and hugging her tightly.

All of then know that it was impossible to save her with the fatal wounds she had. It's a miracle that she's still holding on right now.

"P-percy... I'm s-sorry..." she said almost inaudible.

"No, Kira, please..." Akira's heart ache hearing his broken voice full of grief and sadness.

"I...I l-love you...." She felt her strength draining in her body and its becoming more limped.

"I love you too..." That was the last thing she heard before she was plunge into endless darkness.

She felt like she's floating in a void. She can't move as if her body is being restrained and she can see or feel. Everything surrounding her is an endless darkness.

Is this her punishment? For changing the story and falling in love with the main character? Because her modification led them to worse and they almost lost? For the friends who shouldn't have died?

She didn't know how long she's been thinking in that void.

She felt a hard push and light entered her blurred vision almost blinding her. She heard some baby crying.

She suddenly felt a deja vu. It had happened to her before. How could she forget. She heard the baby crying more.

Why? Why her?

It's happening again!

She doesn't want this!

She's already tired!

Is this her punishment?!

The baby that's crying is her.

She's reincarnated....again.....

Yes, again. This is her third lifetime.

╚═*.·:·.✧ ✦ ✧.·:·.*═╝