04

╔═*.·:·.✧ ✦ ✧.·:·.*═╗

Two days had passed and it's already September 1st. I wake up early in the morning and double check my trunk if everything I will need for the year is completely there.

It contains my uniform, clothes, toiletries, personal stuff, equipment and books. I also brought more books outside the requirements about Ancient Greek runes and potions, more potion ingredients and a potion kit, and my rune box which have my carving tools, some magic stone, metals and more astronomical rings. Mother expanded the expansion spell to fit all my things inside.

After I learn the expansion spell, I want to create a suitcase like Newt Scamander's one, it's cool. I'm going to create a portable potion laboratory, potion ingredients farm and rune workshop. I can also add training grounds. Well, that's still a long way to go.

After getting ready, I went down and eat breakfast with my parents. At 10 am, we used floo to go the the station.

Mother said that I got to experience the traditional way of going to the train at least once in my life so we are walking in the crowded station surrounded by muggles.

"Ready?" Mom asked looking at me before the wall between platform 9 and 10. She held my hands while my trunk and owl Luke was pushed in a trolley by dad behind.

I swallowed and nodded. Honestly, although I already know that I will pass through the wall and feel that there's a magic in it, the visual impact is still making me nervous.

Who invented this? Why can't they just create a door that only witches and wizards can enter just like in the leaky cauldron? Why does it have to be colliding with a wall?

Mom pulled me with her and walk through the wall. I closed my eyes and felt my body passing through a barrier made of magic. When the sensation was lost, I opened my eyes and a vintage red train entered my vision.

The world in the two sides of the wall is completely different. Here, everything is vintage, the train, the platform and the clothes people are wearing. On the other side, everything is advance and modernized.

The train will depart at 11 and it's only 10:15. There are already many students in the train and people arriving. Students are bidding good bye to their parents and finding their own friends.

"Alright, we can only go here. Study hard and enjoy your school year. We'll see you again in Winter break. And remember, behave." Mom said while fixing my hair and clothes. I'm wearing a knee length black and white dress and black shoes paired with long white knee socks.

"And don't forget to write every week. No boys allowed until you're older." Dad added. He said the last sentence in a threatening tone.

I laugh and hug both of them. "I know, I know. I'll miss you." I suddenly felt reluctant to leave.

"We'll miss you too sweetheart, but you have to go to the train or else the seats will all be taken."

I got both of my trunk and owl cage from Dad. I kissed both of their cheeks before walking inside.

"Love you!" I shouted at them after entering the train.

"We love you too!" Dad shouted back while Mom just smiled and waved.

Seeing that there apparated back, I proceed to find an empty compartment. I saw many students excitedly talking about their summer breaks and they should be my seniors. I finally found an empty compartment near the end of the train.