Part-37 Something Happened?

(Today Taehyung came to pick up Y/N from hospital after her shift over coz it's late night. Usually he never came coz Y/N always refused him to pick her as she knows how busy Taehyung already is, but today Taehyung was free nd thought to surprise her.)

(Here Taehyung looking outside waiting for Y/N in his car.)

(After waiting for a long he called Jungkook to ask him about her shift

(After waiting for a long he called Jungkook to ask him about her shift.)

(On Call)

Taehyung: Hey Jungkook what's time of Y/N shift it's already 2 am she still not out. (He said while looking out from the car window to the hospital entrance)

Jungkook: 1:30.....I told u already can't u wait a bit long more? (Jungkook is frustrated with Taehyung now coz he ruining his sleep.)

Taehyung: I'm waiting for half hour.
Jungkook: *whisper* Yeah nd eating my head.
Taehyung: *frowned* What did u say?
Jungkook: *chuckled* Nothing hyung! Look maybe Y/N has came out.

(Taehyung look again to the entrance nd he smile brightlh coz he found Y/N, he was smiling to see her but his smile dropped when he saw "Park Chanyeol" with her. Park Chanyeol is Y/N's senior who she admire alot for his good looks nd working skills which annoyed Taehyung always, now seeing him talking to her made him again in that position.)

Taehyung: Jungkook! Don't u think the male doctors of this hospital are way more good looking.
(He said with knitting his brows while looking at Y/N nd Chanyeol talking happily.)

Jungkook: *sighed* Yeah Hyung!... Sometimes I feel like half of the kpop idols have dropped their jobs as idols nd have been working as Doctors. Hate this fact but after seeing that "Eunwoo cha" I admit that they are literally good looking.

Taehyung: Who!! One that Sia's Eunwoo cha?
Jungkook: *shout* Yahhhh!! Don't call him Sia's... Only I'm hers nd now go get ur girl.

(Jungkook cut the call nd Taehyung chuckled after teasing his maknae.)

(He thought to call Y/N telling her that he's here to pick her but his expression changed again seeing another guy run out from inside nd suddenly coiled his arm around Y/N's neck from side. Seeing that other boy so cozy to Y/N, Taehyung built in anger he wore his mask nd rushed out from car to meet them, but when Y/N saw Taehyung coming
she quickly bid goodbye to both guys nd before Taehyung reach to them she ran towards him nd get in car quickly.)

(In car Taehyung asked her why she didn't let him meet her colleagues but she excused that they all are in hurry. He knew she was making excuse but he let it go nd start driving but things again begun when in car she got call from that guy who was being cozy with Y/N before nd more over Y/N wasn't picking up his calls in front of Taehyung which was making his grip more tight on steering wheel.)
.
.
.

(At Jungkook's House)