Part-2 First sight Love

A/N: Before start again, just a small note that this ff is different means no introduction of all characters as we want u to live it nd know it through story, so characters will describe in middle plus new characters nd no change in BTS they are the same stars u all know, but yes all members can speak English well.

(Those who lost touch with storyline read the previous part again plz 😅 nd sry for wait 🙏)

(We will use "EN" For English "HN" For Hindi nd "KN" For Korean in sentence end if it need.)

From previous part- Y/N nd her best frnd Sia both went BTS concert which held in their city.

(Now present)

(They enjoyed the concert but for Sia she couldn't understand much coz she's not a BTS army but yes she also enjoyed it. Y/N nd Sia both has been waiting for fan meeting but it took much time nd Y/N have to go to function as she promised to her mother so she decide to drop fan meeting. She changed her clothes for function nd after dropping Sia to her house Y/N headed to function.)

Btw it's her dress

(Y/N was going alone on her scooty to function but she is sad that for couldn't meet BTS that was the only chance for her

(Y/N was going alone on her scooty to function but she is sad that for couldn't meet BTS that was the only chance for her. She was driving with a sad face nd was in her thoughts when suddenly a Guy wearing mask running from the opposite side of the road towards her, he wave his hands to stop her but Y/N got anxious coz she is alone nd there is no one on road except that guy. She speed up her scooty nd passed him but he shouted her many timesto stop her from behind. But she didn't stop but when she was bit far from him nd look in her scooty mirror his sad down head she stopped her scooty nd look back at him. She felt that maybe he actually need help so went back to him, got off from scooty nd walked to him.)

A/N: I guess u all know who's this guy.

Y/N: Hey u need help? (EN)
(She asked him but he was looking down so she couldn't recognised him)