Part: 30 The Wedding Night?

(At Hotel)

(Taehyung's family nd other BTS members arrived hotel but Taehyung nd Y/N was late so Taehyung went to check his parents first in their room nd Y/N came to Taehyung's room alone. Her  first attention was the rose petals full bed which giving her goosebumps thinking about it but she also remember the promise she took from Taehyung that she doesn't want anything now.

She huffed in relief but still her mood is not fine after leaving her parents she didn't cry in her Bidia I mean why she would when she knew she still gonna live with her parents but still she feeling upset nd doesn't know the reason.)

(Standing in front of mirror she look her reflection in mirror smiling a little coz after wedding she haven't seen herself how much she have changed now but the first words came in her mind was her father's "My daughter turned into beautiful bride...

"My daughter turned into beautiful bride, she'll leave us soon"

these words was spinning in her head. To district herself she start removing her hair accessories but the pins sticking tight she was frustrated already now this giving her headache.)

(She down her arms nd bawled her eyes out in frustration. Don't know why her tears not stopping she told herself to stop crying but can't help it. At same time Taehyung came entered in room with happy mood but got surprised nd worried to see Y/N crying.)

(He faster his pace to her nd turned Y/N to him who was surprised to see him. Taehyung cupped up her face to look him up nd asked her in worry.)

Taehyung: *anxious* Y/N!! Why u crying what happened?
(She didn't say anything just her sobbing was echoed in silent room. He again tried to ask her softly but she just shook her head like she doesn't wanna tell him. But Taehyung is Taehyung he has his ways.)

(He moved his hands to her nose carefully removed her big nose ring. She look his eyes in confusion thinking what he's doing but he give Y/N his mischievous smile nd pressed his lips on hers out of blue, her eyes widen in surprise nd flinched in little shock. Putting her hands on his chest she slightly pushed him nd asked.)

Y/N: Taeeee!!... what! why u. (she felt shy in saying so stopped.)
Taehyung: I kissed u coz u looking so beautiful....My beautiful mess.
(He caressed her cheeks nd wipe her tears)

Y/N: *confused* Huh!!
Taehyung: *giggle* U know Y/N! anyone will say to u, don't cry u look bad but for me u even look beautiful while crying ur messy beautiful face, ur long wet eye lashes, ur red sniffing nose nd specially ur trembling lips which always attract me to kiss u.

Y/N: *sniffing* U are unbelievable Taehyung!.... here I'm crying nd.... nd u defining me how good I look while crying?

Taehyung: Not good it's beautiful nd Yes coz u look really beautiful, u remember our first kiss?...that day I didn't care for the consequences nd kissed u without ur permission coz this is I can't control so now u say quickly why u crying or else I promise I'll make ur lips swell with kissing.