Part- 33 After Marriage- Mess up

(The wedding ceremony ended nd all having dinner nd enjoying their chit chat time but someone interrupted them.)

(It was Han again

(It was Han again. He greeted BTS then straight went to Y/N. Taehyung was observing him nd thinking why He went to Y/N. Taehyung clutched his glass in anger when he saw what Han doing. Han asked Y/N to be a model nd work for Hybe which she refused outright nd told him about her profession. Taehyung was watching this from far but looking Y/N dealing he didn't interrupt but things didn't over yet when Han found Y/N alone he again approached her nd gave his disclosure to made her agree but Y/N wasn't listening him, at last Han pissed off by her constant rejection coz this was the first time someone denying him.)

Han: What ur problem U should be thankful am asking u.

(His voice went high nd bit harsh which flinched Y/N a bit but she doesn't wanna argue so about to go but Han hold her wrist tightly nd shout a bit again in frustration nd this time in return he got a hard punch by Taehyung which made him drop on floor just in a blink. Taehyung hold Y/N hand nd look her in worry asking her if she's ok but she still couldn't proceed what's just happened.)

(Han get up from floor nd nd shout at Taehyung in anger.)
Han: What the hell Taehyung why u punched me.(Taehyung turned to him nd shout back on Han)
Taehyung: What's wrong with u why u forcing her. (His loud voice gathered near by people attention.)
Han: First I wasn't nd second if I was so who u to middling in this.

Taehyung: Bcoz she..... (He about to say but stopped when Y/N squeezed his hand remembering him. He took a deep breath nd again talk to Han) Am no one but when she already refused u so why u asking her.

Han: Exactly! I was asking her there was no need to punch me for that.

(Taehyung saw many eyes on them so he took Y/N with him without saying more.)

.
.

(Taehyung was dragging Y/N from there where she can see how shockingly everyone was watching them. She tried to free her hand but Taehyung was angry already, he dragged her far from all nd when he stopped he released her wrist Y/N thought now he gonna scold her but instead of this he dropped his body in  Y/N  arms nd pulling her in a hug resting his chin on her shoulder.)

)