Part- 31 "After Marriage"- Time to Go

(At Morning)

(The families having a last get together at Y/N house coz BTS nd Taehyung's familyhave their flight tonight so before they go Taehyung want to spend whole day with them

have their flight tonight so before they go Taehyung want to spend whole day with them.)

(They have a nice feast, They talked alot but all the time Taehyung observed Y/N
who is behaving weird, she laughing too much, smiling too more which is good but he can see she forcing herself for it to hide something. Taehyung wanna talk to her but can't get time alone with her.)

(On the other side when the time coming near BTS to go back Korea Dia has decided to talk with Seokjin.)

(She called him outside of house for talk.)

Dia: Jin I wanna talk to u something.
Jin: Ya sure but btw do u know Sia nd Jungkook again fighting, now Jungkook want Indian wedding but Sia want Korean *laugh* Haha! Now They switched am thinking how these kids will live in future together. (He said with a big laugh but Dia observing his face, she's happy seeing him laughing but she has to ask.)

Dia: Nd what about u?
Jin: Huh!
Dia: What have u think about urself Jin.
Jin: What u mean? (His smile gone by her straight qstn nd After taking a deep breath she continue.)

Dia: I'm not good with words so I say straightforward. I LIKE U SEOKJIN not as a frnd it's more than it.

(Jin froze that moment what he hear coz he never thought about Dia in that way nd was not expecting this from her, There was a silent there. Dia was thinking is she did ryt to confess or she gonna lost his frndship also?...after a silent nd with stable mind Jin spoke.)

Jin: I think u take ur feeling wrong. We are frnd maybe...
Dia: *cut him off* Noooo!!... I'm not a teenage girl Jin! I'm same as u. I know the difference between attraction nd love nd u are not my crush, I genuinely feel a strong bond with u which I didn't understand before but now can. It's not just liking or a crush is more than this.

Jin: Exactly! ...we are not teenagers so u already know what I feel of Y/N.

(His words sharply dang on her ears, She already knew this thing but still hearing from him is piercing her inside but she can't show herself weak now, she smile to him to hide her pain.)

Dia: *stuttering* Oh...oh.. yes ..I....I know u love....Y/N nd ...nd m...am not surprised coz even she's married it's not wrong to love her coz I know ur love is pure for her.

(Jin can see her pain, her cracked voice telling him how hard she holding her cry, don't know he feeling guilty to confess in front of her. Dia was the only person he talked alot nd freely about his feelings for Y/N but now he feeling bad for saying. He wanna comfort her with a hug but
just controlling himself.)

Dia: Y/N is so lucky u have given ur golden heard to her. *chuckle* I wish I could have a small part of it but it's ok I understand.
(She quickly wiped her tears before she fall nd smile widely to him. She turned to go nd Jin wanna stop him but she last turned nd spoke again.)