The day of Unity pt. 2

We all flew as fast as we could to the castle to finish this once and for all. Riding on our palismen we were flying straight towards danger, and straight towards the only way to end this. Soon we came and were just in time as Willow used her vines to stop Belos from hurting Luz in his cursed form. 

Fighting ensued. Everyone was desperately trying to defeat the monster I used to call family. It started to seem hopeless, and I was struggling as well. I could barely feel my arm with how much the draining spell was affecting me. It lied limp and useless as I tried to fight back. I then saw that Belos was about to attack Gus and used my dash to get him just in time... but I heard the sound of someone getting stabbed and turned around, to see something that horrified me to my very core.

"Estera....?" drip, drip, drip. Blood was everywhere, staining her clothes, staining her face.... drip, drip, drip. dripping slowly onto the ground. A single cough adds much more to the puddle. Her eye dulling as tears started falling from her eyes.

She looked at me with a weak smile and her eyes dulled as Belos pulled the blood soaked black knife-like arm from her body and her eyes closed as she fell to the ground. I couldn't move, I couldn't talk, I couldn't even think. I just stared at her until I was moving, why was I moving? Then I wasn't and when I looked up Belos was about to attack us... and I could barely absorb what was going on anymore. Then I watched as someone, a child seemingly, grabbed his arm as he was about to finish it... and I watched as they killed Belos with a single flick. I just sat there, unable to absorb what I just witnessed and barely hearing the others as they talked. Then someone had my hand and was dragging me with them as they ran, why were we running? Then we stopped, I looked over and saw Luz standing there with her using plant glyphs. She said something, but I couldn't hear her. It was so fast, first I was standing in the room, then I was lying in a cold rain I slowly got up as Luz ran to the door as it closed, and opened it to nothing but an empty house. She looked back at us and I heard crying..... what just happened?

-----------

Sorry for not publishing this yesterday. Also I realized Estera was mute, mentally slapped myself, and edited this.