Pls Read(Important update)

Thank you all for your patience. I am here to ask a question and tell you that your patience is about to be rewarded.

After the last episode of The Owl House airs I will start up this fanfic again and finish it. However I have a question. Should I only go until the end of season 2, or go through with all of season 3 as well? Also I have multiple other stories I am currently working on or will be making. Those are:

'Hunter/Golden Guard oneshots'- This story is mostly in the backround. I just qrite down random ideas I have with a part 2 sometimes, never a part 3 though. You'll probably like it if you're into this kind of thing.

'Twisted Lives AU'- This is currently being worked on. A few chapters have already been posted and if you enjoy this story I believe you'll probably enjoy this story as well. I suggest you check it out because that'll make me really happy. It will start up again the day after The Owl House officially finishes like this one.

'MLB TOH AU'- It will have my own original story based on rewrites of MLB, specifically by two youtubers I'm subscribed to. I'll have credits inside the story. It'll be published once I know what the hero names should be. There is a sample material in my Oneshots book, if you like it you'll like the story. The story will be a lot better than the sample material as well as the sample material was just a taste of what the story will be like.

'The aftermath of FNaF 6(Pizzeria simulator)'- A FnaF Story with 2 focuses The Afton family and the afterlife they now have, and The events after the good Vanny ending of Security Breach. The GlamMike theory is canon to this but not the ones for the GregBot OR the Elizabeth=Vanny. The dead forget is also a big part of this as well. It is my AU, so please remember that if you choose to read it. I also recommend reading it if you're a fan of FNaF or a fan of my writing style.

Once this book is officially done I'll be focusiing mainly on my three other books and writing the oneshots whenever I have a random idea. I have multiple works in progress I'll work on when I have motivation.

You have until the new episode of The Owl House to vote on whether or not this will be going into season 2. Until then... 

BunnyKittyGirl out----->