Chapter 14

The Tudor's Carriages, Florence Italy

Now that everyone was now ready to leave for the Medici's celebration everyone made their way to the carriages. The King and Queen rode in one. Behind them rode Prince Athur, the Prince of Wales with his wife Princess Catherine of Aragon, with the King's mother Lady Margaret Beaufort. In the next carriage housed Prince Harry, Princess Marget, although everyone called her Meg, Princess Mary and Charlie Brandon. Behind the royal family housed the rest of the English court in various carriages. All waiting to set their eyes on the wealth of the Medici's.

"Harry's about to fall in love!" Harry's younger sister Mary teased, while he tried to ignore.

"Yes, then he'll be helpless. She'll have him wrapped around her finger with everything she wishes." teased his sister Meg.

"Why must everyone believe that I must and that I am going to fall in love with this woman? She is just a stranger. Nothing more." said Harry, attempting to dismiss his feelings.

"Oh come now dear brother, are you not at least a little bit excited to meet this woman? I mean it's not everyday that you meet the most beautiful woman in the world." his sister Mary nodded in agreement with Meg's statement and began to speak.

"And we're about to see the Palazzo! Lady Grandmother says that the Medici's Palazzo is made entirely out of gold!" Everyone laughed at Mary's innocence. She was so excited for this Party. Here she would not only meet her future sister in-law, but she would also get to walk into the Medici's home! There were rumors about how grand it was. She couldn't wait.

"What color gown do you think she'll be wearing?" Meg asked both girls clearly not paying any attention to the current state of their brother. For what it was worth, Harry was very good at hiding his emotions; it was only when he was truly angry and didn't care about concealing how he truly felt did they notice. He decided to close his eyes and relax a little bit so that he wasn't a ball of nerves when he met Maddalena. It wasn't until he felt the carriage come to an abrupt stop and hear the jovial sounds of people making merry did he open his eyes. They did it, they were here. He was now right outside the Medici's home in their carriage waiting for the footman to come around and open the door. Harry knew one thing that it was finally his time to shine and prove himself to his family. The Medici's and the rest of the Italian men in Florence tonight would have their work cut out for themselves tonight, because Prince Harry was here and he wasn't going to go down quietly.

———————————————————————

Sorry guys short chapter. Next we'll be back with Maddalena!!!