🪦 𝗕𝗿𝗲𝗮𝘁𝗵 𝘀𝗲𝘃𝗲𝗻 🪦

┕━☽【🅃🄷🄴 🄶🄰🅁🄳🄴🄽】☾━┙

★・・・・・・★

.·:*¨ ✘♚✘ ¨*:·.

Next morning for Beomgyu wasn't the best. He woke up after several horrible night. He woke up already many times. But this time was morning.
He looked around and found no one.
The only sound was coming out of huge two windows. Those were bird sounds. The weather seemed not so moody as it was yesterday.
It was sunny and bright.

Beomgyu got up from bed and went straight to bath. Meanwhile he was trying to understand what were right buttons for correct water to come out from correct place Jisoo went in. Thank god Beomgyu noticed it

"Oh Beomgyu! You are awake!" Jisoo smiled and put the additional blankets on the sink. "How was the night?"

Beomgyu wasn't in mood. However, just for Jisoo he would speak at least something. "It was....good"

"Really? You don't sound relaxed. You look...." Jisoo scanned exhausted Beomgyu from top to bottom "tired..."

"No no just. I am like this every morning. That's okay. I slept well" Beomgyu smiled.

"Oh alright! Then! I brought some blankets for you!" Jisoo smiled. Beomgyu sighed and took the blankets. "Thank you Jisoo"

"Are you planning to work today too? Master might be home at any moment!" She said grabbing both hands together.

"Yea. But at the end of the day I need to go somewhere" Beomgyu nervously scratched his neck. Jisoo titled her head

"Place? Where? You know you are not allowed-"

"It's garden!" Beomgyu interrupted her as he knew what she was going to say.

"G..garden?"

"Yes our garden. Can't I go there? As far as I know it's the part of this huge mansion" he said.

"Yes, of course you can!! It's allowed! However! After the work day. During the work we ain't allowed to go there"Jisoo said slowly approaching the door to come out.

"Yea. I know that. So After nine?"

"After nine" She smiled and went out letting Beomgyu to have a shower.

Beomgyu grabbed those blankets, got in and after long breath, not forgetting what he talked with Hueningkai yesterday started to have a bath.

The car arrived. Soobin was back. It was already 4:00 pm. Soobin needed to go to work before arriving to house. He was so tired. But he was used to it. He never failed when it came to killing. He was the best at it.