🪦 𝗗𝗲𝗮𝘁𝗵 𝗼𝗻𝗲 🪦

┕━☽【🄿🄰🄸🄽】☾━┙

★・・・・・・★

.·:*¨ ✘♚✘ ¨*:·.

When Soobin was out of breath he separated, breathing heavily making Beomgyu teared up.

Beomgyu was breathing heavily as well. Soobin looked smirking at blushing in all ears little boy who was trying to control hysterically his breath.

"Beomgyu. This kiss was just a butterfly. The real session is just starting"

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───
SKIP!! NEXT CHAPTER!
─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

That words made Beomgyu extremely mad. How could he? Beomgyu knew Soobin was teasing him. No, he is not the one who will be gay and let the GAY fuck him. He knew, he wouldn't be able to beat Soobin again with his legs, he needed to think professionally. He slowly started to do some moves with wrists to understand how he has been tied up.

Soobin and this moment didn't notice that so started kiss Beomgyu's neck roughly. Beomgyu made himself shut up and not make noises. He was just looking up, trying to untidy himself. Soobin noticed Beomgyu wasn't moaning. He smirked.

He slowly stopped and got up straight to Beomgyu's ear and whispered. That moment Beomgyu stopped looking up not to get caught.

"You are playing a game huh? Try not to moan challenge?" And that moment Beomgyu heard Soobin's teasing laugh. That was surely getting on his nerves. "Fine if you want that....I will try to win. "

Soobin showed 5 fingers. "Five minutes Beomie~ If you win I will be gentle with you" he looked at not talking Beomgyu's eyes then straight to his lips slowly "But if I win.....you will have to call me daddy while I will be fucking you roughly. And there is no way, you won't call me that. I will make you"

Beomgyu wide his eyes and started to shake. Yes, he was afraid. What? He was going to be raped right now by the person....he bullied.

Soobin started slowly kiss Beomgyu's neck , one more time roughly. Beomgyu bite his bottom lip in order not to make a noise. Soobin started roughly aggressively bite Beomgyu's collarbones leaving red dark marks on it. Beomgyu wanted to shout but he handled. Barely. His body was so sensitive since birth and he was hero that he still handled and didn't scream. All Soobin's touches, kisses and bites were sending pleasurable vibration through all his body and of that he got super hard. He could already feel his skirt getting up because of his boner.

Soobin's hands were running all of Beomgyu's body under his shirt and he pushed it upward that Beomgyu's chest was whole visible. Soobin grabbed his waist and started to kiss chest. Beomgyu already wanted to moan from gentle side, that means of pleasure. But yet Soobin started to bite it making Beomgyu open his mouth almost gasping. No. Not that part. Nooooooo.