🪦 𝗗𝗲𝗮𝘁𝗵 𝘁𝘄𝗼 🪦

┕━☽【🄳🄴🄰🄳 🄱🄴🄾🄼🄶🅈🅄 🄽🄴🅆🅂】☾━┙

★・・・・・・★

.·:*¨ ✘♚✘ ¨*:·.

"If you will be good boy, he will take you to swim there!"

Beomgyu heard a voice from behind. He slowly turned around. "Ahhh hi?" He saw another maid who was smiling to him.. Girl was really pretty.

"Hi! I am Sullyoon" she smiled and Beomgyu heavily blushed at the beauty of new girl.

"Oh..."

The awkward silence. Beomgyu was looking at Sullyoon about a minute trying to understand who was she. "I am... Beomgyu?"

"I know heheh" she giggled Cutely and Beomgyu scratched his neck from nervous situation. "Master asked me to make sure if your leg is okay" she looked down.

"My leg?" Beomgyu looked down as well then at Sullyoon. Realisation.

"Ohhhh My leeeeeg" Beomgyu nearly forgot about his leg. It wasn't hurting at all . Already since morning. But....Soobin literally brocked it. And why he could move? How he could walk (if we don't consider the pain under ofc).

So he was looking at his leg which seemed pretty healthy. Beomgyu was shocked.."It's good? "

Sullyoon giggled again "I knew" she went to one direction leaving Beomgyu confused. "Come after me!"

Beomgyu shook his head for a moment to understand situation "Oh? Where are we going?"

"I need to show you around. I mean you could do it by yourself but after last night I don't think you are able to do that alone"

Beomgyu gulped nervously. Not her also. Now what? Everyone knows he was rapped?

"Are you coming?" Sullyoon blinked some times while Beomgyu was cursing Soobin in his mind. But when Sullyoon asked "Beomgyu?!" He got back from his Imagination.

"Oh yea.! I am coming" Beomgyu said while following.

Sullyoon and Beomgyu had a quite really good time! Sullyoon was really pretty, sweet shy girl but she was smiling a lot which was making Beomgyu to feel like at home as well. Jisoo and Sullyoon made him feel like he was at home.

"Whaaaat" Beomgyu's eyes widened.

Sullyoon was laughing at Beomgyu's reaction. Beomgyu was looking around just wondering what will happen next, what is the next room.
The building was huge. Like 2 buildings together. When Beomgyu and Sullyoon were already at the place Beomgyu started his mini trip of the house he asked. They were both waiting for Jisoo. It was already 10:43 am.

"I...am sorry can I ask a question"
"Of course, I am listening?" Sullyoon looked at Beomgyu again.

"Where exactly I am ? What is this house?"