🪦 𝗕𝗿𝗲𝗮𝘁𝗵 𝘀𝗶𝘅 🪦

┕━☽【🅃🄷🄴 🄿🄰🅂🅃 🅃🄷🄴 🄿🄻🄰🄽】☾━┙

★・・・・・・★

.·:*¨ ✘♚✘ ¨*:·.

"Haha! That was something!" Yeonjun exhaled.

On the other side Soobin was breathing heavily. Those two just have finished having sex and now naked were laying on the bed trying to catch their breaths.

"Mhm" Soobin mumbled. He looked at other side, out of the window. Did he really do this again?

"Something happened?" Yeonjun sat on the bed looking at younger who was staring at one point.

"No" Soobin answered shortly.

"Tell the truth! I can see something is bothering you!" Yeonjun frowned and little raised his voice.

Soobin closed his eyes and sat on the bed lazily.
"I did it again"

"Did...what?" Yeonjun looked nervous.

"Had sex. With you. Although we aren't supposed to" he started to massage his own face and eyebrows to analyze the situation. Yeonjun rolled his eyes.

"You could tell me, you didn't want that"

"N...no, not like that" Soobin looked at his ex.

"Then?" Yeonjun looked teary. Yes, Soobin perfectly knew he was faking. But, that's the nature of his ex boyfriend.

Yeonjun and Soobin started to date since they were 14-15 years old. Their parents knew about it and didn't even mind at all. They knew both loved the same sex people rather than other sex people. However they broke up a year ago since Beomgyu was showed first time in their high school. Soobin fell for Beomgyu at the first sight and decided to break up with his boyfriend.

Could he tell him the real reason? No. He told Yeonjun that he is just not ready for serious relationship and that he still loves him. Just he didn't want relationship, not talking about marriage.

Yes, Yeonjun didn't know Soobin was engaged with Beomgyu. What would happen if he knew?!
Soobin would lose his new lover. And while waiting some time he would lose himself.
He can't without Beomgyu.

Although he confessed to the boy millions of times but Beomgyu at first was just smiling and rejecting. But suddenly something changed and the last time he confessed and gave a chocolate to Beomgyu. . . Beomgyu just slapped him and cursed him with so many words. Since that day, Beomgyu became his official bully....

"Just...if we have sex that means we are something like couple right?" Soobin said innocently.

Yeonjun laughed lightly. "Oh Soobina~ you stayed the same little naive boy like you used to be. I can't believe the most of humanity in this world is scared of you. You are literally a naive angel"