🪦 𝗕𝗿𝗲𝗮𝘁𝗵 𝗳𝗶𝘃𝗲 🪦

┕━☽【🄲🄷🄾🄸  🄵🄸🅅🄴  🅁🅄🄻🄴🅂】☾━┙

★・・・・・・★

.·:*¨ ✘♚✘ ¨*:·.

"Your master. Choi Soobin. Is coming. Take your places"

Everyone did. Beomgyu just followed the rule of Jisoo and waited when Soobin finely came in....

The man with broad shoulders and a dark black outfit stood in front of everyone for a moment. His tiny, ocean-like eyes were scanning every millimeter of the yard. The maids were trembling in anxiety as they waited for Soobin to miss something strange.

Soobin's favorite area was the yard, thus if he noticed something odd or different, he would be frustrated.

Soobin just shrugged and moved slowly toward his seat without noticing anything odd. Hueningkai, the man, followed him right away.

As he sat in the chair, Soobin pretended not to notice anyone or anything. He gave little thought to Beomgyu in particular. He was also absolutely sure Jisoo had already told him everything. Or perhaps he was ashamed to see him. He was now acting like a new freshman student who had trouble finding a seat. This was all because of  his fluctuating personality illness.

But even in this situation, Soobin appeared very confident. Maids immediately surrounded Soobin from all sides with the food he required as soon as he sat down in his chair.

Beomgyu felt horribly disgusted when he was watching all of this. "A prince, Tch. Can't do anything on his own; he needs servants to help him "Beomgyu said in his head.

When he saw Sullyoon there alone watering the plants, he made the decision to speak to her. Jisoo had other maids on her plate.

Sullyoon, who appeared to be in no humor at all, approached him.

"Sullyoon? What apparently happened? Why are you saddened?" Beomgyu cried quietly so that nobody could hear them. When Sullyoon overheard a familiar voice, her eyes widened.

Sullyoon responded without giving him a second glance, going about her business. "Why are you in this place? It is illegal for you to be here."

Beomgyu's head shook in confusion. What are you saying?

Sullyoon was still working. "You as the bride must now stand by your groom's side!" After immediately turning around, she hit Beomgyu in the chest.

He was about to say "B...but" when someone tapped him on the back. When Sullyoon recognized the person, her crazed eyes widened once more.

Beomgyu cautiously turned around after staring at Sullyoon with horror. He saw.....