Chapter : 1 I GOT MARRIED

"We'll miss you darling!" my mother said with tears falling down her eyes.

My father didn't say anything but his red eyes did the job. I had just gotten married and my parents were sending me to my new house, my husband's house.

Ma kept saying that they will miss me as Papa could not say so for himself. He could no longer hide his tears, his princess was leaving his house. He was not an extremely rich man but he fulfilled all my wishes. He never said no to me, he was my hero and now that I was leaving him I felt something empty deep inside my heart. I was already missing him. I was already missing my Ma who had been my best friend for all these years. I was suddenly leaving them and my mind could not process all this, I was clueless as to what was going to come my way.

"She's still a child, please take good care of her. She's your responsibility now." Papa finally spoke something.

"You need not worry, she's just going from one home to another." My father-in-law wrapped his arms around my father's shoulders and comforted him.

The black car stopped in front of us and I knew it was the moment. My stomach churned and I was feeling dizzy, I didn't want to go anywhere, I just wanted to stay with my parents. I was their only child, without me they would feel lonely, I didn't want to leave them.

"Don't cry my baby. It's the new beginning, I'm sure you'll be happy with him ,I trust him, your Papa trusts him. He's a nice guy, he'll love you and take good care of you. You have to do the same, you have to give him loads of love and be caring towards him. You are already a married woman so you have to be more responsible. You have always made us proud, and I know you'll always do so. I wish you a happy married life, sweetheart. I love you!" and she hugged me tightly and my father joined us a few seconds later.

I looked out of the window and found my parents waving at me, with tears in their eyes and smiles on their faces. I waved back and then looked at the man sitting beside me, the man whose house I was going to after leaving my house. The driver started the car and I knew that my life was going to change . The car caught speed and I bid farewell to my house, my parents and my old life. I anticipated my life ahead, I wanted to be happy with him. I wanted to be loved by him.