Still love her

The rest of the day was spent quite awkwardly...well as Jimin thought! Both of them exchanged mini talks but nobody dared to utter anything about last night.

It was almost evening, Jimin was standing at the balcony, enjoying the city lights and the cool wind. Taehyung was taking glimpses every now and then of Jimin.

If you had taken a look at his face you would have noticed nothing, but eventually there was a going on inside his mind! He was internally cursing himself for last night. But a little part of his heart was confused as to why did the name come out of his mouth, just at that intense moment! It had been years that he stopped taking the name. But why at that time?

However, Taehyung was busy in his thoughts, but there was something that went unnoticed by him. On the other hand, Jimin's eyes were teary. Different emotions made him feel like it was the worst moment of all. But he was confused as to why he felt like that. There was no reason for him to feel in that way! He blamed his heart for this. Why? Simply because...perhaps he had grown some feelings inside....perhaps-- he fell in love with him.

___________________________________________

After having dinner, Jimin went straight to bed. He did not want start any awkward conversation with Taehyung again. As he was about to turn off the light, Taehyung spoke-
"We should sort things out you know!"

Jimin closed his eyes. Jimin was just fearing this. He knew, he had to face this at any moment. He spoke, "Can't it wait? I'm sleepy!"
He could feel Taehyung turned and was now facing his back. An unknown sensation went down his body. "Well, certainly not! You have been ignoring this all day. Please Jimin! Talk to me atleast! We will talk things out-"

Before he could finish Jimin turned at his way and started speaking, "What do you even want to talk about? If you are going to say that you are sorry and did not know why that happened then please! it'll be better to say nothing rather than having talks which will eventually hurt both of us! And you don't have to explain about Mirae, I already know about her."

Taehyung was surprised. "How did you-"
"From Jungkook. I asked him about her.", Jimin was quick to answer. He continued, "I was at your room and found a letter from under the desk and I got curious, so I read it. I know I'm sorry that shouldn't have done that but something inside me told to read the letter."

Taehyung was not sure what was he feeling. He was not angry that Jimin read that letter and did not tell him but he was utterly confused about the fact that Jimin had never questioned him about Mirae.

"You are still in love with her!", Jimin said quietly. "If you love someone so deeply, it's so difficult to try to forget them. Even if there is someone ready for you to give the love to you that you missed from the other person that you loved, the feeling never goes away! You keep on thinking about them and can never love the person in the same way you used to love the other-"...Before Jimin could finish Taehyung engulfed him in his arms and his face was so close to his that he could feel his hot breath touching his face.

To be continued.....

___________________________________________

Heyyaa fellas, I'm back again! Enjoy this part and don't forget to vote. See you in the next part♡