Brotherly love

Two Months later ~
Everything was just going with its flow. Taehyung was same as always giving Jimin his usual cold behaviour but sometimes they did share some little talks. Taehyung started to come home earlier than he used to just to spend the dinner time with his belo- his husband.

Jimin was in the living room watching a show. Suddenly the doorbell rang. He crossed his eyebrows and looked at the clock hanging on the wall. It was 7pm and Taehyung came home at 9pm. Jimin got up from the couch and went to open the door. When he opened the door-

"Oh my lovely brother-in-law how are you? I haven't seen you since your wedding day." Jimin swore to God that he got a mini heart attack. It was none other than his brother-in-law Jin, Kim Seokjin, Kim Namjoon's husband.

Namjoon is Taehyung's uncle's (his father's brother) son. When his parents died due to an accident, Taehyung's father took his responsibility. Namjoon was like Taehyung's own big brother. He got married with his beloved one who is seokjin a year before Taehyung's marriage. They were living in Paris because he was taking care of Taehyung's father's business there.

"Jin hyung you scared me." Jimin sighed of relief as they were their family members.

"I told you Jini to at least inform them before we go." Namjoon said from behind, coming with a trolley.

"How are you Jimin?" Namjoon asked with a smile.

"I'm fine Joon hyung. Please come inside.", Jimin said and welcomed them in their house. Jimin showed them their room and came downstairs to make dinner.

After getting freshed Jin came downstairs and went to the kitchen. He saw Jimin was cooking and went near him.

"I didn't know you can cook. By the way where are the maids?" Jin asked him pouring himself a glass of water.

"I told them to take leave for few days as they also need to spend time with their family and yes I can cook." Jin looked at him and smiled.

"Come let's go to the living room. We both will cook together after relaxing for sometime." Jin told Jimin turning the stove off and took him to the living room.

Namjoon was already in the living room working on his laptop. Jin and Jimin went inside and sat on the opposite couch. Namjoon looked at them and shut his laptop.

Putting the laptop aside he asked Jimin, "So..is Taehyung taking your good care?"

For sometime Jimin became nervous thinking about what would he reply but said yes afterwards. Namjoon noticing his tensed face, looked at Jin who also had noticed it.

"You know you can tell us. If there's any problem I'll talk to Tae." Namjoon assured him.

"Everything is fine Joon hyung....don't worry." Jimin said with a tight smile and changed the topic with a random subject.

Jimin and Jin were cooking in the kitchen and the doorbell rang. Jin told Namjoon to open the door. So he went to the door and opened it. There stood Taehyung with a tired face but soon it was replaced with a happy one."Hyung!when did you come?" Excitement was visible in his voice. Namjoon gave him a hug, "Just a few hours ago." They came inside. After greeting Jin he went to get freshed.

After dinner Jimin bade them good night and weny to room. Namjoon and Taehyung thought about talking for some time. "So.. you two brothers have your chitchat, I'm going to room. Good night Taehyung." Jin said. "Good night." Taehyung said and to his brother.

"So how have you been Tae?" Taehyung turned his face and closed his eyes. "You know it hyung." Namjoon sighed. He put his hand on Taehyung's shoulder. "It's been a while Tae...get over it." Taehyung didn't know why he was still captured by her memories. "I can't forget her hyung." Namjoon could see the sad expression on his face. "What about you and Jimin?" Taehyung was confused. "Huh? What about us?" He asked. "You're married Tae. You're married to him not the person you are thinking always. He is your husband Tae." Taehyung frowned. "Hyung I can't. I always have loved Mirae and will always love her." Namjoon ruffled his hair and sighed. "You should think abou it. Good night Tae." " Good night hyung." They went to their rooms. They didn't know someone heard it all.

              To be continued~
_________________________________________
It's been a while. Sorry I couldn't post new chapter as I was busy with my studies.
     Enjoy this chapter. Bye~~